Search results

1. astromax24

Improve graphics on pc?

So I’ve noticed that the graphics on the steam version of sfs has lower quality than mobile. Is it possible to change this?
  2. astromax24

How to make custom heightmaps

Curious, I want to incorporate a custom height map into my complete solar system
  3. astromax24

Amazing fun fact about the Crab Nebula..

In the year 1054, Chinese astronomers claimed they could see something in the sky as bright as the full moon, but it “faded” in two years. People now believe they saw the Crab Nebula. Isn’t that amazing? I hope something like that happens while I’m alive.. that would be amazing!!
  4. astromax24

How do acarri drives work?

I under stand the basics of playing with docking ports, but I want to know how accari drives work
  5. astromax24

Where can I get atmosphere gradients?

If I don’t want the default, where can I get other ones?
  6. astromax24

Un-clear able debris? Follow this guide!

So, when you clear debris and start a new mission, is there still debris? If so here’s what you can do, step by step. ALL CRAFT SUCH AS SATALITES, ROVERS, AND BASES WILL BE LOST IF YOU DO NIT FOLLOW THE GUID IN ORDER Clear debris Make a quick save Go into game files, and find the folder...
  7. astromax24

question about a future update..

I have seen. Multiple times that update 1.8 will be an outer planet update. is this confirmed, or just a rumor?
  8. astromax24

Is this the tallest SFS build made without bp editing?

3000 meters tall
  9. astromax24

New planet pack coming soon

Complete Solar System (CSS) currently has 4 asteroids, and 19 moons. I am going to add Uranus soon.
  10. astromax24

Does anyone know what all the rock types and surface textures are?

This might be asking a bit much, but if you know please tell me.
  11. astromax24

I hope I can meet blazer one day..

They taught me how to planet edit.. I hope they will be back some time. :(
  12. astromax24

I have rings for Saturn, but I want an atmosphere as well, what do I do?

The rings texture at set as the atmosphere texture
  13. astromax24

About the planet pack I’m making..

I have started a new planet pack that is an extensive version of the solar system. So far I have added 9 more moons of Jupiter in the pack, and I am currently workin on the asteroid belt. All dwarf planets will be included as well. Nicer textures will be added as well
  14. astromax24

Planets won’t appear in editing

I copied the example folder, and only have 2 objects. The earth on the sun. Neither of them are appearing. Btw I’m using newest format for planet files
  15. astromax24

my day is ruined..

look closely..
  16. astromax24

Team Titan entry

fourth time posting this… let’s go
  17. astromax24

How do landmarks work in planet editing?

I want to add landmarks but I don’t understand how they work. Please help
  18. astromax24

The Altaria System

in a galaxy far far away lays a strange solar system. 8 planets orbit a hyper-giant star, one of the planets being a gas giant. You live on a planet called Oria. Oria has one moon, that has a moon.. How ever not all of these planets are friendly. Seria is a smal planet with incredibly toxic...
  19. astromax24

posted this in the wrong thread twice.. going to the moon

trying to get the man on the moon flair
  20. astromax24

INTERSTELLER V (DLC)

The newest model of the INTERSTELLER rocket. The I-V brings Less lag, has a better design, and has high trust. This rocket uses edited Ion and frontier engines. https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/SEY_lqf1Ee21HoE9QGRKkw
  21. astromax24

haven’t been to the moon in a while, so let’s take a lil trip

Launched In orbit and second stage In moon orbit Almost landed Landed Bye moon! I hello earth Parachute deployed, almost had a heart attack because I hthough the heat shield was gonna burn up I’m back home
  22. astromax24

Can I play older versions on iOS

help please
  23. astromax24

Missile Silo

My missile silo. Not the best, but I’m pretty proud of it. Make sure you put the seperator in the bottom of the silo in your stages https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/orRQeqQOEe21FoE9QGRKkw
  24. astromax24

just curious, how do people get flairs?

just wondering