Search results

1. Nolan Reid

Solar System (1.5.9) - Realistic

Thank you so much for your respond. Love to hear that kind of feedback! Have a great day!
  2. Nolan Reid

It's an atmospheric feature of earth called clouds. I've also intended to give yourself a better feeling where you at because launching in orbit can be stressfull sometimes.
  3. Nolan Reid

Well possibly yes, but I did focus to make a World with the Solar System. If you wish to travel to Alpha Centauri, Proxima Centauri, Sirius, Betelgeuze, UY Scuti or Pollux with their Planets and Moons I'm worried the game engine won't be able to handle that fluently. So to answer your question...
  4. Nolan Reid

Thank's for reporting these issues. I'm sorry but I do not have time to work on that issue right now because my scheduel is filled due to my companie . If I find the time to fix this I'm going to update the download link. Thank you very much tho.
  5. Nolan Reid

MoreParts Mod

Could you change the parameters for satelites to realistic?
  6. Nolan Reid

MoreParts Mod

I play on realistic mode and I can't find any resource deposits with my satelites. I've got 2 Satelites Orbiting Mars since 72 years and still nothing... I want to build a colonie but can't... can I change the code maybe to make it find resource deposits or is there like an other dll file I can...
  7. Nolan Reid

Good evening, I just want to clarify that the correct download link is the one shown in the main post. All shown downloads in the comments are outdated.
  8. Nolan Reid

Thank you so much! :D Appreciate to hear that!
  9. Nolan Reid

Great, glad to hea that :D
  10. Nolan Reid

Did you manage to get it work?
  11. Nolan Reid

That's suppost to make it load but if it's still not showing up I suggest you reinstall the game. Since it's just a few MB that should be no problem. Eiterways I am uploading another version now.
  12. Nolan Reid

Mods Folder is in here:
  13. Nolan Reid

You just drop the dll file in the Mods folder. The game will create a Folder for your Mod by itself when you start SFS.
  14. Nolan Reid

I'm using Windows 10 on 1.5.9.8 and it works perfectly fine. Could be your folder declaration incorrect sir? And is please look up if you have installed Hydra 1.3.5 . I dont know if it's possible that this has something to do with that, but since your problem sounds kind of tricky, I'd recommend...
  15. Nolan Reid

What OS are you using? And are you using a beta version of the game or the newest stable release?
  16. Nolan Reid

Thanks! :D If you have any issues with the Solar System please contact me!
  17. Nolan Reid

Good morning! I don't want to bother you with daily updates but i've got Callisto fixed. New download Link: Solar System 1.5.9 Have fun! Moderator note: old link
  18. Nolan Reid

Download Link changed: (Still 1.5.9) Solar System 1.5.9 Moderator note: old link
  19. Nolan Reid

Hello, since after a long search I have always failed to find a complete and photorealistic solar system for the latest version, I have decided to make one myself. I hope that I can relieve you of a lot of stress and headaches for the time being. I hope you enjoy this realistic solar system and...