Search results

1. Cookie Aerospace

Team Titan (Very Normal)

A very normal moon landing. [/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  2. Cookie Aerospace

Space Station Collab!

I have decided to start another collaboration space station thread. I will create a Google Forms Link for you guys to submit your entries. Please add Docking Areas to maximize the number of entries. Here is the starting module: Rocket Link
  3. Cookie Aerospace

How do you create atmospheric visuals?

I've tried many times but it still wont work.
  4. Cookie Aerospace

KSP achievement question

So, I'm on console, and do you need to return to kerbin to get any flyby achievement? I usually use capsules with kerbals, or is that that problem?
  5. Cookie Aerospace

Cloud Images

Does anyone have the default cloud images?
  6. Cookie Aerospace

Atlas Submission

Apparently I think I found the most dense object in the game...
  7. Cookie Aerospace

Jovian 1

As hinted by the name of this thread, the Jovian 1 is a medium lift capacity launch vehicle for the purpose of bringing payloads to Jupiter and/or its moons. It contains 3 stages. I have used this vehicle to assemble my Jovian Outpost in Low Callisto Orbit. Credits to Hawkey2100 for the letters...
  8. Cookie Aerospace

Team Titan Entry

My bad, I'll post the .zip file later cuz I am kinda lazy...
  9. Cookie Aerospace

Redstone Atlas Pack Question

Is the Redstone-Atlas DLC 1:1?
  10. Cookie Aerospace

Tutorials

So, I'm sure we've all seen the "Tutorials" part in the forums, why is it still empty?
  11. Cookie Aerospace

Under Pressure

So, I've been wondering, should I carry the payload to orbit myself, or should I use the quicksave?
  12. Cookie Aerospace

Gimkit

https://www.gimkit.com/join?gc=191167
  13. Cookie Aerospace

What rocket should I recreate for the Copycat mission?

I don't want a really easy challenge, but not super hard, like SLS or Saturn V, I want an intermediate-difficulty challenge for me to recreate. Comment your opinions
  14. Cookie Aerospace

Fly me to the moo (no rizz) edition

yes no skibidi rizz ohio this time
  15. Cookie Aerospace

I did the Moon Tour

see? no cheats I'll even give the bp for yall... just don't question why the rocket is sideways and launch it horizontally. can complete moon tour. no tricks involved NOTE: I completed this on hard mode. https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/I5xJ-cFbEe6LhEVkBXBP0w
  16. Cookie Aerospace

Looking for craft names

This is the first rocket in the Zeus rocket family, a, rocket family designed by Cookie Aerospace to go to Jupiter and back. The flight plan is very similar to the Apollo 11 mission; it contains a lander, and a return spacecraft. Cookie Aerospace is looking for name ideas for the lander and...
  17. Cookie Aerospace

Small Parts 2

Smoller Pars yes yes The image gives BP just touch dat im@ge
  18. Cookie Aerospace

The Final Earth 2 Save File (Pretty Good)

This is a pretty good quicksave from the game "The Final Earth 2"
  19. Cookie Aerospace

Filter - A system

New names/systems are encouraged
  20. Cookie Aerospace

The Lunar Outpost

This is the first module, nicknamed "Altaïr" after Altaïr. It is located in the Tycho Crater
  21. Cookie Aerospace

Astral-1

This Rocket has been way too over-engineered for its purpose. The Astral-1 is a medium-lift capacity launch vehicle. It was originally designed to bring medium-mass (50-100 tons) payloads to Low Stya Orbit. This Rocket includes a blueprint of the Astral-1, the Astral-1 Launchpad, and a...
  22. Cookie Aerospace

Question For GSP

So, GSP, Can you please explain the following screen recording, which all have come from Green Shield Interstellar Planet Pack?
  23. Cookie Aerospace

Small Fuel Tanks

For all your tiny needs! https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/4QqToqmsEe6LYkVkBXBP0w
  24. Cookie Aerospace

Fly Me to the Moo (3rd or 4th attempt)

ping: Mooncrasher
  25. Cookie Aerospace

Guests

So, are the people who appear as "guests" banned? like TttTow?