Search results

1. Furry_God

WolfRam Transportation Faction

Greetings all! I created a faction and want some of you guys to join! We do stuff such as build planets, build rockets, and challenges. If interested, here is the discord link: https://discord.gg/rWXDFPe
  2. Furry_God

Man all I got is memes

3. Furry_God

Running out of Lithium

Here's the challenge, get into lunar orbit (Height doesn't matter) and get to the surface of the moon and back into orbit with only 2 batteries, no energy producing parts, and an ion engine. Easy Mode: Allowed 1 RTG and only get back into orbit Medium: Get back to earth by docking and using the...
  4. Furry_God

Only 1 fuel tank

Get to the moon and back using only 1 fuel tank. You can use as many engines and parts as you want though. No cheats!
  5. Furry_God

Minecraft Java is better than Bedrock Edition

6. Furry_God

Out of Separators

You and your space agency have just signed a contract with a company to get 5 people to the moon and back. However, you have encountered a problem. You are out of separators and docking ports. You must get 5 capsules to the moon and back in one launch without separators or docking ports. Good luck!
  7. Furry_God

My reusable SSTO with payload

You have to turn quite quick after you launch, and you have to throttle down throughout the launch. When detaching the fairings, make sure you release the payload and then deorbit the fairings, one at a time. You have to extend the solar panels so the fairings can slow down.
  8. Furry_God

My drawing of my moon probe

9. Furry_God

Minimalist Moon Mission

I challenge you... to build a lightweight lunar rocket to get from the surface of earth to the surface of the moon and back! I managed to get launch mass to 39.22 tons using this rocket.
  10. Furry_God

Atmospheric Docking Challenge

I challenge you to launch 2 rockets separately and dock them before passing the karman line. Bonus points if you don't use unbreakable parts. More bonus points if the rockets do not use any RCS.
  11. Furry_God

Low Low Low Lunar Orbit

I challenge you guys to get the lowest possible lunar orbit. It must have to do a full orbit without hitting the ground. Good Luck!
  12. Furry_God

High Speed Moon Rover Challenge

I challenge you to land a rover on the moon from lunar orbit without any engines or unbreakable parts. You can use rockets to get the rover into space, but you can't use them to land.