Search results

1. S

Actually Complete Solar System 2.0 - Development Thread

also ignore andromeda,i did a mistake adding it like neptune
  2. S

ignore the neptune file,i forgot to remove it from the list.
  3. S

ok so these is the smallest update,it adds a bunch of stars and nothing else,most of these stars are only for exploration and dont have planets.(u need to rename Sag A* to only Sagittarius for these to work,also i have to do various messgaes to upload all the new update because it wont let me...
  4. S

@Everyone we got a huge problem,the trajectory disappears when passing comet West (i discovered it while going to orion nebula)so i suggest making a tiny milky way,so the trajectory doesnt disappear,we could call it ACMW (it's optional,we can try to fix the bug)
  5. S

Entry For Team Titan (didnt know where to post it bruh move it where actual entries are,i just got there randomly)

Doin A Mission To Enter Team Titan (To Eve And Sending Data,NOT Going Back For Realism,also these is SFS,simply with the KSP System) im not going back for realism,due to Eve's high radiation and temperature,the spacecraft would lose signal soon and have no time to get back
  6. S

just realized orion nebula is wrong,gonna fix it later (have to finish homework) btw if yall wonder how i got the quaoar ring,i painted the trasparent zones in paint.net and i got dat ring. (Rhea's ring) fixed orion nebula (gotta check)
  7. S

Team Hawk Instructions!

Jovian Missionpink on io is where i landed (the zone)
  8. S

New Fixed Quaoar Ring(Now its beyond the orbit of weywot)also it is an atmosphere to slow down (for realism)to avoid colliding with small ring rocks.
  9. S

I JUST FOUND OUT,DONT USE QUAOAR UNTIL I RELEASE THE FIXED VERSION (TOMORROW)
  10. S

Quaoar Works,also i found a glitch where the sky changes to blue and the normal color,it keeps doing so,also gonna fix quaoar's rings.
  11. S

(Install Both Texture And Txt,Then Repleace Them With The Existing Ones.)
  12. S

Oh btw Gurren Lagann,how do u make atmospheres (i need one for Kepler-22b)
  13. S

Quaoar Texture (I found that there is a missing Quaoar texture,so i made one)
  14. S

hello,i would like to join and help too,i could help adding lots of exoplanets and fix bugs,also i could try to make an ACSS world save with all currently active rockets and rovers,and some observatories (Palomar,superWASP,CoRoT,Kepler and JWST)
  15. S

KSP KSRSS Project Cronus

eeeeeeeeeee im new to KSP
  16. S

KSP KSRSS Project Cronus

can u send me blueprint for cassini
  17. S

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

please fix it,also it says a bug that says "Impost_settings.txt file missing"