Search results

1. H

BP editing tools - Part aligner and ring generator.

thank you very much and you dont have to be sorry plus i was prob just being stupid
  2. H

yea nvm how am i supposed to convert a txt file to an exe file?
  3. H

do i download all five files? or just the 2 exe files
  4. H

MoreParts Mod

so thats never going to happen nice
  5. H

MoreParts Mod

is it possible to scavenge parts from rockets or the rocket that you landed with in a planet to colonize?
  6. H

FSI's Info Overload Mod

k thanks
  7. H

FSI's Info Overload Mod

so am i supposed to put the entire file into the mods folder or just the SLN file only?
  8. H

PartEditor Mod

damn
  9. H

PartEditor Mod

i meant that the fuel tank doesn't have it not that it does have heat resistance
  10. H

MoreParts Mod

never mind i had to press almost every button on my keyboard to find out you just press the letter O and it transfers right into the colony
  11. H

MoreParts Mod

now i know that this is a problem i cant fix with the tutorial i build the colony then I attempted to add some buildings, but it tells me that I do not have enough resources to continue constructing buildings when i actually have 92% of materials left. What mistake am I making?
  12. H

MoreParts Mod

Okay, it seems like you need two specific files from the download area of GitHub. These files will have a cube icon on their side. That's what i get for not following the tutorial.
  13. H

MoreParts Mod

I have everything needed to start a colony, as seen in the picture, but I cannot find the button to create the colony.
  14. H

MoreParts Mod

Why isn't the "colonize" button showing up when I land on the moon?
  15. H

Cucumber's Build Upgrade Mod

help! I tried putting the mod in the mods folder, resetting the game, and launching it again, but the UI still won't show up.
  16. H

PartEditor Mod

Can you use this mod to edit specific parts? For example, you can add heat resistance to components that don't have it or increase the heat resistance of parts that already have it, such as a fuel tank.
  17. H

Realistic Docking ports NASA

there is now way you actually updated it i am amazed. thank you
  18. H

Realistic Docking ports NASA

question why does the magnetic force keep resetting every time i load in my build
  19. H

Orion's Planet Pack

the links aren't working
  20. H

PicoSpace Industries' Utility Pack

so im trying to dock a space station that i made in space and the cargo bay door is not letting me. Also where am i supposed to report bugs or suggest ideas?