Search results

1. J

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Alright because you said so i become escapist. Happy? I'm done with you now. I have seen many broken pots before. So one more. And neither it's first nor it's last. Have fun!
  2. J

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Of course, you're an escapist! I haven't seen single person who is not sn escapist! Otherwise why don't you tell us who are you? What's so special about you? Who knows? Maybe your heir of George Washington or president of America. ____ My position is clear by far, but who are you ? Simple...
  3. J

Whatever I had to explain that i already did in my main post, first of read it if you want to shirt burden of proof upon me clearly and than talk about if you find any faults. But fun is your wishful thinker or cherry picker! You picked what you liked most from my post. Thus read jt again with...
  4. J

But you're posing yourself as authority, thus first of all tell me what's so special about you? Who are you? Why should you be given precedence? For I see many snowflakes daily, but whats so special about yourself? For nothing appears special to me about you as well? So only for my personal...
  5. J

And what is so special in you? That you're trying to us your testimony? Who are you? Huh? What you do think yourself to be? That you should be listened? Why should you be listened or given precedence? Huh? Are you direct son of George Washington? Or are you president of America? Who are you?
  6. J

That you find out and than talk about pseudo dna fallacy. For dna is there even in hair or skin, and to say nothing about entire hand or legs. And doctors are transplanting entire hand or legs from someone who is neither our parents nor relatives. And they're not fool's. Who would transplant...
  7. J

If dna test is your answer than doctors are transplanting entire hand or legs from someone else who is neither our parents nor relatives. And that is contradiction to your pseudo dna fallacy. For dna is matching with many other people. Or else doctors are not foolish enough to transplant it...
  8. J

alright now you cannot say that that there is no father before our birth and you are coming from the sky into the womb of your mother. so now question is how do we all recognize that biological father ? whom we havent seen before our birth ? what is the process of recognization of that...
  9. J

if you think there is any other fact than give another explanation as well. so that we can see things as they are.
  10. J

but it does not depends on your believing or not believing for the fact is fact. and if you deny it that no i dont believe it or accept it that i will become old. than you are fool. thus what is the meaning of your believing or not beleiving ? and if you depend on your nonsense believing or not...
  11. J

than dont troll me. and make your mountains from musterd seeds elsewhere. for im done with you all here now. ( finished )
  12. J

now if you think that i will explain everything from word to word than you are mitaking. for that is your personal problem that how you understand things.
  13. J

because you said so! that i read your all posts does not means that you are really reading them. first of all read them and than try to make mountains from musterd seeds. for you are trolling me only.
  14. J

yes, i am enlightened enought to not pick some lines like cherry or wishful thinking as you have done. and fun like its an 100 meter race. and write nonsense without making sense. and take a nice look at yourself in the mirror. if you still do not understand the meaning of hypocrite than leave...
  15. J

hahaha, sky is falling, sky is falling! stay calm and dont be an mad fool.
  16. J

but i dont like you waste my time on those who do not read my replies aimed at you completely. and clearly you havent read my whole post, just quickling grabbed one line like an immature nonsense and writting another nonsense against it. first of all read my reply aimed at you completely. than...
  17. J

so i have to make you understand like an 5 year old everything from word to word ? ops, i will not do that anymore!
  18. J

first of all it is not the question of my god or your god, and second thing is you cannot defy the existence of father just because you havent seen him before your birth. and when you dont even accept that there is father before our birth than there is no question of what is his name, address...
  19. J

that i will do in the first place. that i have to do. happy ? now get lost!
  20. J

so what ? do you still think yourself as an sane person instead of some hypocrite ? are you really that gullible ? alright than, and i do have right to post my thread in this off-topic section, being an member of this forum i do have got that right. if you had any problems than change the...
  21. J

oh yes, my post is meant for only me, instead of some hypocrites like you. and now if you think that your fellow is an sane person instead of some hypocrite than you are also to be put into same catergory of hypocrite. and it is openly said that if you cannot give up 4 things no illicit s.ex...
  22. J

any wise man has rightly said that fool is accepted by another fool.
  23. J

alright there is no father before our birth, and only you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. happy ? now do whatever you wish to do with your life. and do not bother me.
  24. J

that is your business what you do with your life, why are you telling it to me ? huh? you do whatever you wants to do with it. either go to heaven or hell. that is your problem. and i do want to follow my authority and serve him. that is it. and you enjoy your declining civilization. enjoy till...