Search results

1. lashlbhat

A letter From R.S.F.S (The Republic of SFS

Hey there, This isnt about the dril, but its about a contract (WHICH IS OPTIONAL) that you could do! Try to build a space shuttle that can take a satellite to orbit
  2. lashlbhat

lashlbhat's Team Hawk Entries

Marmilo when you arent busy anymore, please check out my post.
  3. lashlbhat

i know for some reason i cant ping you, please help
  4. lashlbhat

https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?members/marmilo.4122/ It's been 3 days, please reply man
  5. lashlbhat

Help with render distance

Wait, a 90 km tall rocket?! You're gonna start 10 km below the Karman line, buddy
  6. lashlbhat

Simple way to not waste fuel on Jupiter.

P.S, rover landing successful yay!
  7. lashlbhat

Simple way to not waste fuel on Jupiter.

Jupiter needs a lot of delta v to get into a stable orbit around it, right? Well, most people do it wrong. Also, some people wonder why they are are already out of fuel just when they reached Jupiter orbit. So how do we counter this? There are two ways that you can do this. 1. Higher orbit...
  8. lashlbhat

Mooncrasher could you please check out my post?
  9. lashlbhat

Hey https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?members/marmilo.4122/ can you please check out my post? Its been two days.
  10. lashlbhat

Flooter Booter

From my personal experiences, it's best to wait until he views this post, rather than you pinging him. You can ping him after a day or two is over
  11. lashlbhat

Its been a day, i'm sorry if i am bothering you, but Altaïr can you please check out this post?
  12. lashlbhat

I don't have a recorder or even a way of recording stuff, and even if I did, i wasted all my space on space engine and personal files
  13. lashlbhat

I hope docking with the old rust junk crap is not breaking rules, i learned that i barely had fuel to go back home.
  14. lashlbhat

Alright. third mission. Swinging on a star. This was a bit hard, but anything can be solved with bigger rocket! Fourth mission is not gonna be posted today because im lazy and because its night and i only play sfs in the day but whatever Blueprint...
  15. lashlbhat

Example Three Stage Rocket to Phobos

sure but send the photo of the rocket that you modified
  16. lashlbhat

ill never do it again , quote me
  17. lashlbhat

i am very sorry if i am bothering you, it has been a few hours, Altaïr can you please check this post?
  18. lashlbhat

Example Three Stage Rocket to Phobos

This mission is quite simple. 1. Launch the three stage example rocket 2. Get into orbit 3. Transfer to Mars 4. Get into orbit 5. Transfer to Phobos 6. Land on Phobos 6.25. Transfer to Deimos (optional) 6.5. Land on Deimos (optional) 7. Return to home Btw, Post everything i posted if you...
  19. lashlbhat

ok thats enough for now, im gonna post the third and fourth entry tommorrow (i know you only need three entries to get into team hawk but still)
  20. lashlbhat

Second mission: Atlas Blueprint: https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/wU_gYu5fEe2dSLuAd13aUA Moderators, if you want to see more, please tell me what i need to show. Second easiest mission in team hawk, imo.
  21. lashlbhat

First Mission: Copycat Blueprint: https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/Hws2gu5YEe2dSLuAd13aUA Rocket used: GSLV Mark III (yes i am indian) Capability: Probably able to carry 30 tons to the moon, idk (basis is last image) Mods, if you want to see more, please tell me what i need to show.