Search results

1. Iuploadrocket

team titan entry

I forgot to take the full image on the moon landing so please accept I dont have time to waste
  2. Iuploadrocket

team titan entry

3. Iuploadrocket

Mars Rover With Suspension

idk but lots of people does it, sorry if you didnt repost it
  4. Iuploadrocket

thanks. atleast you commented something and just downloaded it and reposted it on a sussy file sharing website
  5. Iuploadrocket

Crew Dragon

sfs universe app
  6. Iuploadrocket

Raphael T-IX (Proxima One)

bro just buy cheats dlc (if u are on mobile) or just edit the bp file yourself to disable heat damage
  7. Iuploadrocket

btw credit me while using it
  8. Iuploadrocket

use the stage button to activate the suspension ----------------------------------------------------- https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/ksbi5ugUEe2dP7uAd13aUA
  9. Iuploadrocket

My unnamed rocket (please credit)

ignite/swtich off to on | then click the staging button, if it doesnt explode you did it right. Texturepack (if you want the logos) SFS Logo+ Texture Pack
  10. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

bro tell me if Im doing something wrong
  11. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

so I have these 2 files I put them in the mods folder (offical mod loader) (version 1.5.9.8) launch the game twice to get the mods to works, build settings is not on the mod list on the main menu, ui tools got multiplied I think this is a glitch please check if there is a bug
  12. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

Can you guys send me the exact version of the mod for 1.5.9.8
  13. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

İt's happens with almost every mod
  14. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

editing manually is making me go insane
  15. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

16. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

I place the mod in the correct folder, opened up the game,ui tools mod got multiplied, no build settings mod -Im using the offical modloader -version 1.5.9.8 -same with part editor mod -mostly happens in the mods that adds stuff in the building menu
  17. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

yes it in the mods folder
  18. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

tf ui tools is made for 1.5.8.5 and this mod made for 1.5.9.8 how Im supposed to use both?
  19. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

it looks like when I add build settings mod ui tools mod just multiplies
  20. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

I have 2 ui tools now
  21. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

still the same I did everything correct but but just doesnt appear idk if I have to use any beta password thing
  22. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

yes I did
  23. Iuploadrocket

Build Settings

hey can you help me? I put ui tools and build settings in the offical modloader (game version version 1.5.9.8) but I cant see it on the mod list and I cant see it in game only mod I see in the mod list is ui tools same with part editor mod my mod list looks like no build settings mod
  24. Iuploadrocket

Cucumber's Build Upgrade Mod

everything looks like it working but I cant place stuff is there any keybind? Please HELP.
  25. Iuploadrocket

Broke Challenge

Space program is going bankrupt because of the horrible launches you have done, so there are only few items left in the stock: 2 kolibri engines 5 1x4 fuel tanks 1 capsule 1 parachute 1 heatshield 1 hawk engine and 1 stage thing and you have to land on the moon with these items