Search results

1. OrphanEater2000

My moon base

I have A moon base in my sfs world OE2000SA but i dont wanna land another boring old sky scraper again should i maybe add a school or a food shop ? or something give me suggestions
  2. OrphanEater2000

Is there a green texture cause im trying to make a green house for my moon base

im trying to make a plants in the window im trying to make this moon base into a moon city i alr have 4 sky scrapers but i think i shoukd add a good green house before i do that
  3. OrphanEater2000

How do i make Textures ?

I'm not talking about planet textures like a texture I can slap on a logo or something I want to try and I've looked all over youtube Google these forums but it only discusses how to make planet textures or how to add someone else's textures if you know what I mean to make a simple easy under...
  4. OrphanEater2000

the discord appeal forum needs to be fixed

it was 2 months ago sense i was banned by Neptune sky for being "racist "but for those weeks i was in general vc updating my lunar base they look at it and deny it not checking if ur guilty or not they just deny it now I'm not in the server no more i have looked every where and i said nothing...
  5. OrphanEater2000

I was banned for being racist which never happend

User:OrphanEater2000#9461 Reason: Racism Appeal: i was banned from The SFS Discord by Neptune sky for being racist i will admit i have been racist in the past but that was years ago and not in the server and was forced by my friends( no longer friends) and I wanna see the evidence i have hated...
  6. OrphanEater2000

I was banned by Neptune Sky? for being racist?

this was several weeks ago but I would like to be unbanned cause they said I was racist in the group I never texted anybody maybe once or twice on off-topic nothing big tho I was mostly on general voice chat recording my progress on my lunar base ( now starting a second one on the other side of...