Search results

1. Surfylion

Question

I've been increasingly getting worse at hitting to orbit, and now as I relearn I want to know the most efficient gravity curve; is it using the numbers found on mobile devices?
  2. Surfylion

Space tethers?

When I was building on the pad, the long tower I was using to prevent heat dmg decided to spin and that got me thinking: could we make a kind of space tether in sfs, that could increase/decrease speedby spin? My idea is as follows 1.get a long tube in orbit (verrrrry long) 2. Have docking ports...
  3. Surfylion

The quest for flight

Recently I've been playing lots of microsoft flight simulator, and now I can't get it out of my mind. So I'm gonna make model planes that fly. Rules for me: 1.No part clipping 2.infinite launches allowed 3.regular sized BP area only 4. Free blocks only 5. Keep same scale throught models (4tiles=1m)
  4. Surfylion

Missile truck

Missile truck made from 3 hours of trial and error. All of it is designed by me except for the hinge witch I got from a youtube video. Hinge video:
  5. Surfylion

Cheats help

I am thinking of getting the full version of sfs, buti noticed the steam version to be $5 cheaper, so I was wondering if it also included all cheats/ packs that can be found on the mobile version
  6. Surfylion

Just built a new rocket.

I think it is ready to get refuelled and put into LEO for the landers and defence missiles. Any other base modules I should add?
  7. Surfylion

DV Help

How do you handle multiple engines with the same or different ISPs?
  8. Surfylion

Email not sending

Be it a password reset or a email about a alert, I never receive the message.
  9. Surfylion

Anyone got a good venus low orbit landing module?

I'm currently making a large ship to go to most planets, and i need a lander for venus. The lander can have a docking port on any side (preferably the side) and I would like it to be fully reusable. It only needs to go to low venus orbit and not use cheats or anything not in mobile.
  10. Surfylion

Forum glitch

Every time I begin to write a comment, reply or post the forum adds a bunch of enters randomly appear. I used to think the issue was just the text area getting filled, but it even is seen on the preview
  11. Surfylion

Large Starship Challenge

The challenge is to build a large starship. Base game only No mods or cheats Infinite build not allowed You can assemble on launchpad or in orbit You only need a screenshot of each peice as a -BP -Docked into space station
  12. Surfylion

Team titan Entry

My entry did I get enough screenshots