3. M

MoreParts Mod

i cant find the newest update link pls help
  4. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

took me the rest of the day but my blind eyes found the 1.0 pre release 2
  5. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

also did my like 5 suggestions get added?
  6. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

bro it has been so long since i checked if this mod got a update but i cant find the newest update link if someone can tell me where to find it please do so
  7. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

also when new update? its been about a month or 2 and there has been no news. if you have a lot of stuff going on irl than its understandable.
  8. M

Recoleto's Detailed Engines Pack (RDEP) 3.0.0 UPDATE OUT NOW!

where is the download link for the new version.
  9. M

Mac's Tabletop Radio Pack

I NEED THIS THIS IS SO FUNNY
  10. M

MoreParts Mod

Is their a new update i missed out on?
  11. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

almost a entire month later and i have 2 ideas for part's. so the 1st one will look like a giant satellite dish but repurposed for a laser (you can toggle the power and brightness of the laser it shoots or switch it to shoot a plasma shot from the plasma gun). the 2nd one is basically just the...
  12. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

thats ok
  13. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

just wondering, is their a planed date for a new update to come out?
  14. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

i have a good name for this after a while Rhino air defense system.
  15. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

i have yet another idea for a weapon so if you know CWIS/CRAM this is what the weapon will be based around, it will detect objects coming in big or small and similar to the anti ship laser it will lock onto it and to fire you can click on it or have it set to a keybind. the name i have yet to...
  16. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

we all make mistakes.
  17. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

yea but the colossal super laser would just be similar to the titan laser but bigger and more powerful, NOT powerful enough to vaporize entire planets
  18. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

i have another idea for a weapon so it will be the titan laser but WAY bigger and stronger and it will be called the "Colossal Super laser"
  19. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

yes you might
  20. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

i have a idea for a new weapon. so basically its works like the demon core but no blue flash just the boom but 30x stronger, and call it the tsar bomba. oh wait thats a real weapon
  21. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

check this *insert cuss word here*. (screw driver slips and the whole room instantly becomes chernobyl without the boom)
  22. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

maybe add some sort of energy shield that can reflect the laser canons and plasma guns projectiles
  23. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

thanks for fixing the laser turret
  24. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

Do i need to shoot it from orbit or something?
  25. M

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

I think the laser cannon doesn't work, because whenever i shoot the shell just spawns and does nothing