Search results

1. tealflip

Thread deleted?

Good evening. I originally posted a thread in blueprints, however it did not go through. It did not break any rules from what I saw, and I ask why it did not go through? I spent a while making that thread getting pictures, links, etc.
  2. tealflip

Prospect 6 V2

What was set to release a month ago, is FINALLY HERE! For those who remember, the Prospect 6 *now referred to as the Prospect 6 V1* was originally posted about a month ago. I posted it initially when I had bought the Steam version, continuing the work made on my phone. As quoted from the...
  3. tealflip

Too MANY MODS!

short and simple cuz im exhausted: I got too many part mods and now I can't get to some of them since they off screen, how fix.
  4. tealflip

whoops i forgor how to bp edit.

yeah simply put, i remember you could change the temperature a part can take before it destroys itself when you bp edit. I forgot the variable for this and im lost and sad. help.
  5. tealflip

Hear me out on this mod idea...

I've seen good shuttles in the pass. But all of them have at least one issue with them, making them either unflyable, ugly, inaccurate, or whatever else it may be. I've seen cargo bay doors in the Utility Pack, although rarely used in the shuttle. So how come nobody has designed a mod to make...
  6. tealflip

An entry for Team Titan, and a step on the Moon.

For this, I decided to start a blank world. One without cheats, and one without a single rocket launched. I hoped to use my Prospect 6 for this mission. However, the rocket did not fit the build platform. THANKFULLY, most of the extra space was just taken up by parachutes and an escape tower for...
  7. tealflip

The Mega series of Rockets. *aka the I just started out and here's my progression rockets*

As stated in my previous blueprints post, if I got enough votes, I'd post the Mega Series of rockets. Somehow I got five votes for yes, which boggles me. These rockets aren't even that good in the beginning! Although, you can see how they slowly turn into what is now the Prospect 6 and Prospect...
  8. tealflip

Prospect 6 + Prospect 6 Mini

Originating from my OG Mega series of rockets *might release a series of all of them idk*, this is probably the last iteration because it is, for my needs, perfect. Featuring two-two engine strap-on rocket boosters, and a two engine center core, the main Prospect 6 can get to Mars and back. The...