Search results

1. Disruptor

Modders needed for help recreating the Star Wars Galaxy in SFS

I just finished recreating a decent portion of the Star Wars galaxy in SFS, and it currently has 60 objects consisting of Planets, Black Holes, Moons, and 2 death stars. However, this is only the beginning. I plan on recreating not only the entire galaxy from canon & legends, but also the Rishi...
  2. Disruptor

The Entire (Canon) Star Wars Galaxy (Dev Thread)

Ladies and gentlemen, Star Wars & aerospace fans alike, we may rejoice For there is finally a recreation of the Star Wars Galaxy in SFS! I bring to you… The Entire (Canon) Star Wars Galaxy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/178Npuo1KNnuA_0C2ShXMJ5riFcu5rcZV/view?usp=drivesdk i have spent way too...
  3. Disruptor

I need Planet Ring Textures, anyone got tips?

I’m currently working on recreating the canon Star Wars galaxy, and I need rings for D’Qar and Geonosis, but I can’t find any good textures online and I don’t know how to make them. Anyone have any good textures or any good methods for making them myself? If so, thank you, your help is greatly...
  4. Disruptor

Zeosos System Dev Thread

Welcome to the Zeosos System Development Thread! I currently have a rough beta of it to show y’all, so feel free to check it out Currently Contains 13 Celestial Bodies -Zeosos A -Zeosos B -Una -Kilos -Razkoff Prime -X-Faxon -Beltos -Eden -Jalikof -Yiegarn -Kalicos/Zuyra -Kalicos -Zuyra More...
  5. Disruptor

The Venturer

A small yet fast rocket designed to fly to other planets in order to establish bases. This is the first of the D-Tech Deepspace series. The rocket contains a laboratory inside which is equipped with parachutes, RCS engines, & solar panels Warning: Rocket must be used with infinite fuel & no heat...
  6. Disruptor

DTech Space Station

Meet the DisruptionTech Earth Orbit Station (fancy name for big space station) This space station has several modules (From bottom to top, Command, Solar Arrays, Habitation, Engine Maintenance, Power & Solar Arrays) & a large rocket to take it to space. However, it does require infinite fuel, no...