1. Spaceguy20

MoreParts Mod

i fixed it by waiting a day i guess
  2. Spaceguy20

MoreParts Mod

it also happens with the telecommunication antenna, for some reason
  3. Spaceguy20

MoreParts Mod

The GeoEye part seems to make my rocket uncontrollable, and i think the creator is unaware of the bug
  4. Spaceguy20

PC bug

i use OBS as a video recorder, the game version is 1.5.10.2, yes i have it in my video folder
  5. Spaceguy20

PC bug

i think its the Geoeye part thats not letting me control
  6. Spaceguy20

PC bug

i cant control my rocket (i have a capsule) for some reason the video wont show up in the "videos" folder on my computer when i try to attach it, but it did in my normal folder app, so no video because of what i just said
  7. Spaceguy20

MoreParts Mod

wait no i replied to the wrong one
  8. Spaceguy20

MoreParts Mod

i made a colony, but i still cant teleport to it
  9. Spaceguy20

[REQUEST] interstellar system

It would be cool indeed, but it would be really really hard to get to another planet, really much fuel, or the planets orbiting really fast will put you into an orbit around the black hole, but you would have to go really fast
  10. Spaceguy20

How do you take a screenshot on Windows 10?

Im on windows 11, but Windows + Print Screen works for me
  11. Spaceguy20

Help me make a system

There has been evidence of a planet forming around HD 100546, its about 53 AU (Astronomical Unit) away from its host star, the planets estimated radius is 6.9 (sus) jupiters wide, the mass is calculated from a Mass-Radius relationship that is not well calibrated for planets that are...
  12. Spaceguy20

MoreParts Mod

i tried to, but there was no other thing i could select except for "Space center"
  13. Spaceguy20

MoreParts Mod

how am i able to select the other colonies and spawn there? I cant seem to do it
  14. Spaceguy20

In-Game Mod Installer

the mod is great, but it makes the screen wide, if i add an image the image gets normal but not the game
  15. Spaceguy20

Smart SAS Mod

I'll try that
  16. Spaceguy20

Smart SAS Mod

do i put it in the texture pack folder or the parts folder, or do i put it in the UITools?
  17. Spaceguy20

Saturn V Apollo 11 Realistic Blueprint

how to destroy your eardrums: 1: set volume to 100% 2: download this 3: set throttle to 100% 4: ignite
  18. Spaceguy20

Spaceflight Simulator Real Solar System (SFS RSS) V0.1

if your on pc and can't open a world with this solar system, try deleting the ds.store folders and texts in the files
  19. Spaceguy20

A lot of Flags

when i put on a flag it was only vietnams flag, no other flag, please fix