Search results

1. SimTim23

Drop Pods

Ok I will try wheels but small or big?
  2. SimTim23

Drop Pods

Yes, I did mean experimenting (I hate autocorrect), I just covered it with 3 struts.
  3. SimTim23

Team Frontier Voyager Quest

Oh Ok I'll send today I'll just redo the mission ig
  4. SimTim23

Do I have to show the probe cuz eccentricity is 2.997
  5. SimTim23

Oh so I have to exit Map view and show probe... Ok I also showed eccentricity is 2.997m so I'll send probe pic some time in today
  6. SimTim23

I did it first try and was really surprised! Build Area: Launchpad: Start of my burn (I aimed for Jupiter for escape) : Escaping the Solar System: Yep I hope I get the badge Altaïr...
  7. SimTim23

Team Titan Entry

Looks like it doesn't show the logs :(
  8. SimTim23

Electricity Part Pack

Please add Mac support N2O4
  9. SimTim23

Drop Pods

I was experiencing with drop Pods with 2 rovers and on their hard landing on the moon, they would start rolling and make insane trajectories before crashing to the ground. So can I get some help with this as I want to complete that 3 times landing challenge in the same launch as this. I used 3...
  10. SimTim23

Team Titan Entry

Thank you so so much !!!! I didn't try clicking continue tho :p I'll just send the logs here today
  11. SimTim23

Team Titan Entry

Yeah so I will just post the pics On launchpad: In Earth Orbit: In Moon Orbit: Landing: Returning Moon Orbit: Back on Earth: Sadly since I am on Challenge Mode it does not show logs, but if there is a way please tell me. I already landed on the moon. Logs Screen: I...
  12. SimTim23

Team Titan Instructions!

I cant seem to get the logs in challenge mode???