Search results

1. Iamacookieinspace

Mars-Moon-Earth rocket (MME)

It has?
  2. Iamacookieinspace

Mars-Moon-Earth rocket (MME)

THE SPACE COOKIE PROGRAM DID IT AGAIN!!!!! Stats first!!: here is rocket images!!: Launch stage: transports the upper stages to semi low earth orbit ↑ Orbit transfer stage: leads upper stages to low earth orbit ↑ Mars to Moon to Earth stage.....: this thing is just pure power, and it can go...
  3. Iamacookieinspace

Orbital Satellite Return System OSRS

Meant OSiRiS
  4. Iamacookieinspace

ORiRiS ROCKET REAL!!! kind of And added RTG thingy to booster with download
  5. Iamacookieinspace

This is a rocket that launches a satellite and features a return stage. This took around 30 minutes to put together and test, also the boosters fall off sideways. Rocket in Blueprint view: Rocket taking off Booster Sep: Transport Stage Satellite with the Capsule: Satellite it self...
  6. Iamacookieinspace

M.A.T Mostly American Textures

This is the M.A.T Pack i made this in about 1 hour Linkie here → GitHub - Spacercookie/Mostly-American-Textures: This is mostly just American flags/colors
  7. Iamacookieinspace

Solar System (1.5.9) - Realistic

And the whole solar system went Poof
  8. Iamacookieinspace

crashed my computer
  9. Iamacookieinspace

I flew into Saturn and i crashed
  10. Iamacookieinspace

Random Texture pack

contains 2 textures:, So that it all of it: And the SL thing looks better on square fuel tanks and the LXS MK1 is better on rectangle fuel tanks also mods sorry about earlier
  11. Iamacookieinspace

Leaxus Engines

okay next time ill do that
  12. Iamacookieinspace

Leaxus Engines

Here is BP and Tex Get texture pack its called leaxus we go! in git and the BP is called Leaxus MK 1 in git Mod: GitHub - Spacercookie/Leaxus-tex: Just some texture pack for an sfs modder also that logo thing is Also modder is my friend Brokkoli
  13. Iamacookieinspace

Leaxus Engines

Sooooo it somehow made it into low moon orbit don't ask how And the camera man somehow recorded this from earth
  14. Iamacookieinspace

Leaxus Engines

Hey i am almost done the rocket with this mod hopefully you will like this BP Okay maybe not