Search results

1. Axiom

Moon Maker attempt

Honestly I don't think a complete revamp is needed, just reducing the number of bodies in the planet pack from 150 to something more reasonable like 40. Maybe also have the requirement that there needs to be multiple stars or something
  2. Axiom

Altaïr's crazy stuff

That makes sense, I would be able to do this if I had ANAIS. I would do the V-leveraging and then burn at periapsis to get the resonance back
  3. Axiom

Altaïr's crazy stuff

Ok that makes sense, thanks! Wouldn't that make the orbit not resonant? I'm relying on getting resonant orbits to chain encounters without having to wait a million years
  4. Axiom

Altaïr's crazy stuff

Ok, does that also happen when you're coming into mercury and trying to slow down? I want to get better at mercury missions
  5. Axiom

Moon Maker attempt

Is it just me or does this requirement seem a bit, much? like that's a pack around about the size of eternia for the equivalent of team hawk
  6. Axiom

Human

Unfortunate placement of a rocket engine...........
  7. Axiom

Altaïr's crazy stuff

Why would it lower your orbit? doesn't it depend on which side you do the assist on?
  8. Axiom

Altaïr's crazy stuff

Are gravity assists more powerful if you enter at an angle?
  9. Axiom

Frontier Space Station submission

Looks good! Altaïr Pink
  10. Axiom

I think you need a proper engine module instead of just RCS The docking area is fine
  11. Axiom

Aero Trajectory

-Cries in mobile Anyways, how did you calculate the trajectory of the object? And does it calculate if you're going to burn up on reentry?
  12. Axiom

BP-Edit A circle

Damn, nice balls
  13. Axiom

BP-Edit A circle

There isn't a singular part for a circle, but you can make something fairly round with stock fairings, you can also make better circles (well balls) with bp edited fairings and trig, I'll try to make something later
  14. Axiom

BP-Edit A circle

I'm pretty sure Astatium_209 has a python script that can generate rings
  15. Axiom

I can’t send BP links via DM.

So If you want to send the BP file, you can copy the file from the game to another folder (lets just say, downloads), and then send the file on the forums
  16. Axiom

So assuming that the cubes of docking ports are the docking area, all you need now is a way for the station to change it's orbit. Just slap an engine with a big fuel tank on one side of the space station. I would also make the docking area larger but that's me being pendantic
  17. Axiom

Space station blueprint 0.01

Or just make a big ass rocket that doesn't care about drag
  18. Axiom

Trying to explain SFS's planet data parameters

ok, thanks! Edit: New problem, when I try to make a graph out of the crater edge heightmap in sfs, it gives me this instead if anything resembling a graph: Edit 2: it was because of the commas making excel read it as text
  19. Axiom

Rank question thing

Yeah I guess, who's gonna stop you from doing it if you don't post them?
  20. Axiom

Trying to explain SFS's planet data parameters

Another Weird Question, but is it possible to view text heightmaps as images?
  21. Axiom

3 Stage Example Rocket: How far can you go?

Yes, but I'm pretty sure that the second flyby od mercury was slower than the first. It would have been better if the assist was directly on Mercury's periapsis but we take what we can get Also if I changed my periapsis after my gravity assist with mercury that would have changed my orbit SMA...
  22. Axiom

Team Hawk Instructions!

What do you mean?
  23. Axiom

I still don't get how some people did some of the crazier missions here though lol
  24. Axiom

That's a much better method than I was using, I just calculated the resonances for common fractions beforehand (like 2:3, 5:4 etc). And looked at my SMA and then adjusted it from there
  25. Axiom

Clear Texture Pack

-cries in mobile