Search results

1. Jez 10

My Drawings

IM BAAACKKKK heres a recent drawing I made ITS 2023 AND ITS ABOUT TO BE 2024 so heres my progress with naval stuff Good afternoon guys time to disappear for a year
  2. Jez 10

Jez10/JezTheEagle's Team Frontier Entry

Do I have to repeat the Mars Mission if I want to do the latest Team Frontier requirements?
  3. Jez 10

I am bored, guess I'll build a station

When they added the heat shields, I used it a lot for aesthetics than using them for their actual purpose lmfao
  4. Jez 10

goofy looking aah station so I restarted entirely I need more capsule airlocks so it's time to send up one later
  5. Jez 10

white mode be like

mf necroposting
  6. Jez 10

My Drawings

7. Jez 10

Command and Propulsion Module docked
  8. Jez 10

a Sorry, I don't plan on using bp edited stuff... Anyway, I deorbited the modules I don't need
  9. Jez 10

I'm not an emo, I am perfectly happy with my life. Boredom Anyways... Station "Monika" is largely unplanned. The station will now follow a basic plan. 5 modules will form the basis of the station: the Command and Propulsion Module, the Energy Production and Management Module, the Service...
  10. Jez 10

Hopefully it- she doesn't... Eh I'm looking for ideas anyway, so I don't mind.
  11. Jez 10

Launch In Orbit Approach and Docking Transport is temporarily docked to the drone, until the "garage" module is sent up.
  12. Jez 10

After 2 years of isolation reading and watching almost every good enough manga and anime, I've finally almost gone through ones that interest me. Out of nowhere, I decided to make a bunch of stations, randomly. So here's what I'm working on, Station "Monika", a casual space station. I'm...
  13. Jez 10

Bunch of Missions

Idk lol, will try to get any possible achievements that actually works, since a few achievements don't. Two videos have been released. I forgor to change my channel name and pfp, but I don't really care, want to be known other than "Jez."
  14. Jez 10

My Drawings

"Why the hell is there a catgirl(?) in my thread" Anyway
  15. Jez 10

Project Alpha - Alone and Independent

Well it looks like most UGS members are busy so I guess I'll focus on this one first
  16. Jez 10

My Drawings

Sum missiles Some 1930s tank designs for an rp server Totally not inspired from F-117 Something like F3F biplane