Search results

1. Jez 10

I am bored, guess I'll build a station

After 2 years of isolation reading and watching almost every good enough manga and anime, I've finally almost gone through ones that interest me. Out of nowhere, I decided to make a bunch of stations, randomly. So here's what I'm working on, Station "Monika", a casual space station. I'm...
  2. Jez 10

Bunch of Missions

Idk lol, will try to get any possible achievements that actually works, since a few achievements don't. Two videos have been released. I forgor to change my channel name and pfp, but I don't really care, want to be known other than "Jez."
  3. Jez 10

Project Alpha - Alone and Independent

A "spin-off" or something, I don't know. Not really related to the current RP, just for fun. Assuming that I didn't get real help, assuming that I didn't get the two new members that would help me, I would have kicked out everyone in my faction. When I send off a .qks, it sometimes takes more...
  4. Jez 10

An Introduction to the United Geeran Settlers

Hello there. After the completion of the small Joint Site-1, we finally get to launch from Geera. Now before we continue doing stuff, I'll introduce what the United Geeran Settlers (UGS) is. (Good lord please, don't turn me into the cringy self I had two years ago.) The UGS is some sort of a...
  5. Jez 10

How do I get expansion back

I just recently redownloaded SFS since I really wanted to restart several stuff how do I get expansion back, I already signed in into the email account I used before when playing SFS
  6. Jez 10

Project Alpha

Project Alpha is what I call my missions that involve the Forum RP. Project Alpha aims to build a base on Geera. Project Alpha is divided into 4 phases, in which half of Phase 1 is done. 1st Phase - Orbiter sending [Done] - Geeran Manned Landing 2nd Phase - Delivery of reconnaissance vehicle...
  7. Jez 10

Jez10/JezTheEagle's Team Frontier Entry

Woohoo! Mars Mission at Christmas, LEO Station at New Year! ===== [JezTheEagle]: "WOOHOO, 2021!" [Jez10]: "Hi there, happy new year, 2020 Jez." [JezTheEagle]: "Aye Happy New Year, 2016-2019 Jez." [Jez10]: "You're just as optimistic as me... what makes you think 2021 will be a good year?"...
  8. Jez 10

Jez's non DLC lunar landing and return

Entry will be the next message below
  9. Jez 10

Behind The Scenes - W2.0 Server

I dunno why I did this, but sure I'll just paste every screenshot I have in this thread Members of "that" server can also post here their unfiltered SFS screenshots lmao Mission to recreate this pic: Rocket is still unnamed, but if successful, will be named A-7 HL Lift-off Orbit phase...
  10. Jez 10

Haha, a replica, nothing to see here

I'm finished doing Stage 1, stage 2 next, trying to find on the internet was is the best choice for stage 2 engine Scale if off, I assume
  11. Jez 10

My game files are gone

So when I always clear cache, I always end up with one world... I also lost all of my blueprints and quicksaves. But of course, I don't worry that much cause I still have them in files This happened to me a lot of times before, but I solved it easily by just playing the game for a lil bit...
  12. Jez 10

Project Delta

Just a thread where I post my stuff from "Project Delta" I'm currently developing a shuttle without wrapping the shuttle in deadly explosive fluid. Still testing this guy out, cargo system was hard to do The cargo bay door still comes off, and cargo won't detach. Guy's name is ACS...
  13. Jez 10

Trying 1.5 patch out

Anyone who knew the 2x2 fuel tank thing?
  14. Jez 10

A fresh (depressing) new start

Welp, 1.5 made a huge change on my stuff. So to speak, much of my stuff ain't reaching orbit. And I deorbited all my stuff. Shit. But yeah, all stuff are to be decommisioned. Looking forward to this new start...
  15. Jez 10

1.5? Pfft...

I am just using a laptop to post this... Welp, I landed on mercury, my descent stage impacted, my probe survived... I don't know if I should post it on a 1.5 forum... Haaaa... a lot is gonna change after I update my SFS...
  16. Jez 10

*cries in frustration*

creating a tank in sfs is so hard, and welp, here's my work (without bp editing) compare it to my tank sketch... time to recreate my assault gun...
  17. Jez 10

HAHA! YES!!

Well I backuped my precious bps, then reinstalled sfs. I am ready for a good start, and now, I have my bp-edited station. Just starting it
  18. Jez 10

Literature

I like reading stuff, man... I learn more from it than watching. Post literature stuff here! Poems, stories, and whatnot you think can be a literature!
  19. Jez 10

RIP

I summoned Legman(Anm-001) I have done something bad.
  20. Jez 10

Old or New?

Which is better, old or new? (old left, new right)
  21. Jez 10

What to choose?

Which should I drink? Coffee or Tea? To all readers, a probable Tea-Coffee war may start, proceed with your own risks.
  22. Jez 10

Cup Challenge

The challenge is easy, create a tea cup or a coffee cup, then send it to space. The cup should look beautiful. First cup is the best
  23. Jez 10

Tea Thread (Danny you can't edit this :P)

Let's talk about Tea This is equality
  24. Jez 10

Tea Thread

Let's talk about tea This is equality
  25. Jez 10

Crash Landing

Wooohooo! Let's perform horizontal landing. Pictures taken moments before disaster "Is everyone okay?" "Ja." "Yup." "Ugh, my head hurts." "Captain, you're probably the worst captain I have met..." "Hey that wasn't me! Its the pilot's job!" "Don't put the blame on me captain, you told...