Search results

1. Dr. Alex

Frontier Mars Landing submission

I switched back to classic. Also, I figured out a way to access the flight log: separating the heat shield after landing. This rocket: Bellona-A (Nemesis-R, Enyo-R). I used powered descent for Mars entry.
  2. Dr. Alex

Frontier Space Station submission

I've switched to hard mode. These rockets are the Station-C (Flights 1, 2, 3, 4, 6; Station-1 Merope-1) and Station-D (Flight 5; Station-2 Merope-2). This took much longer than it should've, probably because I launched the escape craft fully fueled instead of putting that for a initial supply...
  3. Dr. Alex

Rank question thing

Is it allowed to do missions from later ranks prior to unlocking the previous rank? I want to do a Mercury mission but I haven't done Team Frontier yet. Can I get the necessary screenshots and then post them later after I complete Team Frontier?
  4. Dr. Alex

Things under names

How is this done? I put some things in the "About you:" section of account details because I thought it would appear as in the screenshot. To be clear, I am not referring to the badges, but the "ITSA // Ex-MA" in this example.
  5. Dr. Alex

Team Titan Submission

I call this rocket the Khonsu-C, first stage Máni-1, second stage Clarius-2B. The flight log has not been appearing whenever I complete missions. A very inefficient landing as I modified the second stage to have a Frontier Engine instead of a Valiant Engine. Mistakes were made.
  6. Dr. Alex

Precision non-atmospheric landing

First of all, I've moved to this part of the forums because it seems more appropriate. I've tried to this a lot and it is never very good. Are there any pointers? I tend to deorbit at a 45° angle from my landing site. I would use this for the Moon and moons of Jupiter.
  7. Dr. Alex

Fuel consumption formula

I've been trying to calculate this for a while, but I can't do it. Here's my process: Thrust = 100,000 kgf = 980.665 kN Isp = 240 s g0 = 9.80665 m/s² Wikipedia tells me that Isp in seconds is by weight and for that the thrust-specific fuel consumption is 101,972/Isp to get it in g/kN*s. If I do...