Search results

1. dezway

I'll see you around

for those who don't remember me: hi, I'm dezway I used to be kind of active here but never too passionate about SFS. I joined mostly because my brother (who I introduced to SFS and kind of accidentally started his space addiction) wanted me to. over time I somehow became vaguely popular on...
  2. dezway

Scorched Earth Planet Art

i made this in august of last year pretty cool, huh?
  3. dezway

Incompetent SFS Player Struggles to Land On His Own Planet in 1.5

so I'm attempting to land on my planet moon Diana from my Elemental Moons Pack (which at the moment I am too lazy to link, I'll do it later) i created this rocket and craft in like one minute there's a problem with the craft but I'll get to that later so I'm just gonna skip to when I'm...
  4. dezway

Elemental Moons Pack 2?

I mean I'm doubtless that at least some people cough TtTOtW would want it, but what should they look like and what should they be named? this is because I don't have any ideas so don't be like "whatever you want" because idk what I want
  5. dezway

i found something a tad bit odd

if one goes to jmnet.one/sfs/downloads/ there's a download link for a dll file if you open this dll file in a text editor at least for me a whole bunch of weird unicode symbols for a bit and then around 5310 lines in there's some actual sfs related text i'm probably not the first person to...
  6. dezway

i made a lol

7. dezway

"Brilliant" ~ Gecko Gekkota

this is just a thing I made
  8. dezway

man with 14867 Ts in his name here you go

TtTOtW
  9. dezway

things to beat dezway with

let's get this over with
  10. dezway

Solved Up-to-date large mechanical landing leg bp?

Trying to build some big landing legs for first stage recovery but I can't get the hinge down. (figuratively, not literally) Any help?
  11. dezway

Actual docking is for chumps

this is real docking
  12. dezway

funny video xdddddd

no but seriously this is from one of those low budget asylum movies thought the song I used was appropriate for the forum
  13. dezway

Should I make a system similar to that of Uranus or Neptune?

I'm thinking I would put it a lot farther away than @SupremeDorian's Black Hole. The moons would likely be mostly rocks since it would have a decent enough influence on the Kuiper Belt or even the hypothetical Oort Cloud to attract some rocks over vast periods of time. I'd also have it be an...
  14. dezway

Miracle Ganymede "Landing"

I was trying to land on Ganymede but I realized that my engines weren't powerful enough to slow me down in time so I just embraced that my crew was doomed. Then this happened. I hit Ganymede, bounced off, then I pointed my remaining fuel part towards a hill at the perfect angle and this was...
  15. dezway

Solved Fix for broken docking?

Basically, the closest approach sign keeps changing and is never stable, always jittering by a few kilometres, and docking has proven to be impossible. I have two deserted refueling stations that haven't been operated for like a month or two. Tried reinstalling the game and retransferring my...
  16. dezway

Jupiter sighting while en route to Pluto

I was just barely outside of Jupiter's sphere of influence, and while I was close I decided to zoom out, and bam, this picture was taken. Tried to get one of the Galilean moons in this but they were just too small and I couldn't get the zoom level right enough for viewing so :/ See if you can...
  17. dezway

Elemental Moons Pack

I pulled a sneaky on y'all. This is my Elemental Moons Pack. It contains three moons which are shown in the post I have linked. There's people who have already said how to put these in so I won't get into that. Diana is a moon of Earth, Invictus is a moon of Venus, and Salacia is a moon of...
  18. dezway

How do factions work?

Basically just the title.
  19. dezway

My potential planet pack.

So thinking of plagiarizing @SupremeDorian making a planet pack similar to SupremeDorian's in that it will be elemental planets but I'm not going to call it elemental planet pack for obvious reasons. What do y'all think of this planet art? That's Diana. A very earth-like planet with a lot of...
  20. dezway

My new rocket

So I realized that my old rocket, while very powerful, was very inefficient. I decided that instead of tweaking the old rocket, I'd just make a new one. Very efficient rocket. I need a name, preferably something related to birds. I was going to name it "Albatross" but I'm unsure about that...
  21. dezway

gg 2

Just crashed into Mercury From beyond the orbit of Mirum At 10km/s There was no wreckage.
  22. dezway

MY Planet Art

So @SupremeDorian has done some planet art of his, and I've had a few attempts because of that. Most of them weren't very good, but today I created this, and I'm actually pretty proud of it. @Danny Batten @TtTOtW What do you think?
  23. dezway

gg

aftermath of me trying to gravity assist with earth but not paying attention to wtf I was doing crashed at like 350-500m/s
  24. dezway

My rocket that I have been using in some form for months.

This is the rocket that I have used for a long time, slight modifications have been made but the first and second stages have remained relatively the same. I have not been able to measure its payload capacity completely but the furthest I would go without use of gravity assists is Saturn...
  25. dezway

Hi there.

helo guiz I am dezway No but seriously hi. I do animations and art. I know the basics of this community and who people are, though I haven't been aware of this website for as long as I have played the game. I have been playing this game since january-ish, so been playing for almost a year...