Search results

1. Chara-cter

MoreParts Mod

Dude you’re not gonna believe this…
  2. Chara-cter

SpaceX Textures [PC 1.2]

It means this was made for the 1.2 (yes, version 1.2 back in 2018) for the PC ported version of the game, not the one on Steam right now.
  3. Chara-cter

"Shuttle 2"

Ah yes, Saturn V Shuttle Imagine if they actually build it
  4. Chara-cter

"Shuttle 2"

Alright that was fast Very cool ngl
  5. Chara-cter

"Shuttle 2"

So after the end of the space shuttle program, NASA needed a replacement. This was one of them: https://www.spacepropulsion.org/uploads/2/5/3/9/25392309/space_shuttle-2_-_dgt07jan2019.pdf I'm not gonna go into too much detail about it, but here's the challenge: Make a working replica of the...
  6. Chara-cter

Memes

Then you should blame politics for its delay and insanely high cost
  7. Chara-cter

Memes

Oh bois is this the old “Shuttle bad” debate again? What ever here is something that I learned about the shuttle from this forum: -It saved the space program because the options the government had at the time were to stop human spaceflight entirely or be in LEO. Eventually they went with...
  8. Chara-cter

Memes

I’m gonna honest....the “pure Slav creation” is retarded af It’s sad that everything NASA achieved in the space race and the only thing they remember is the Moon landing
  9. Chara-cter

Memes

Saw Blue Origin's tweet today and I knew I have seen it somewhere before
  10. Chara-cter

A rocket engine concept of me and Cosmo

holy shit someone at NASA already thought of this A Revolutionary Lunar Space Transportation System Architecture Using Extraterrestrial Lox-augmented NTR Propulsion - NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS)
  11. Chara-cter

far land challenge

I did it long ago Far: Check Weird as hell: Check
  12. Chara-cter

Exactly Some problems (that I guess might not be that serious) would be with the diverters and the plug valves. Since hot hydrogen is blasting at those parts, I wonder if it would melt and damage them Altaïr Horus Lupercal What do you think about this concept?
  13. Chara-cter

I and 8bitCosmonaut just came up with this concept (Diagram edited from this one on Wikipedia) Like the NERVA, the liquid hydrogen got heated, turn into gas and spits out the back, creating thrust. In our concept, the engine will add LOX to that hydrogen and burn it again, creating even more...
  14. Chara-cter

For All Mankind

"And then, when the Moon Marines saw the cosmonauts reaching for the crate..." *Close the book* "And they live happily forever"
  15. Chara-cter

Aviation

"Mom can we get the F-14 Tomcat?" "No we already have the Tomcat at home" Tomcat at home:
  16. Chara-cter

Aviation

ya We wouldn't have landed on the moon if the Soviet didn't went to space first
  17. Chara-cter

Aviation