Search results

1. Chara-cter

"Shuttle 2"

So after the end of the space shuttle program, NASA needed a replacement. This was one of them: https://www.spacepropulsion.org/uploads/2/5/3/9/25392309/space_shuttle-2_-_dgt07jan2019.pdf I'm not gonna go into too much detail about it, but here's the challenge: Make a working replica of the...
  2. Chara-cter

A rocket engine concept of me and Cosmo

I and 8bitCosmonaut just came up with this concept (Diagram edited from this one on Wikipedia) Like the NERVA, the liquid hydrogen got heated, turn into gas and spits out the back, creating thrust. In our concept, the engine will add LOX to that hydrogen and burn it again, creating even more...
  3. Chara-cter

A project of mine...

So I have been thinking of this for a while. A papercraft of the cancelled Falcon 5 (Not F9 Block 5). I think it's an interesting concept, a wider Falcon 1 with 5 engine, or maybe in an alternative universe when the Falcon 9 was never developed... Anyway, making an accurate model of it was...
  4. Chara-cter

I am back (Not really :P)

Haven't posted anything SFS-related for a while so I think I should post something. I guess it's time to get the new ranks since they look cool. Just installed an Android emulator on my PC cuz I use my PC more than my phone so I guess I'm an Android player now? Anyway: Team Titan: Single launch...
  5. Chara-cter

Unfair comparison post on FB (can't think of a better title lol)

I just found this post on Facebook So they are saying that India who only has 1 mission that was a success is way superior to NASA with 27 missions (As I remember) smh I wonder how many people are gonna fall for this
  6. Chara-cter

A useless Falcon 9 1.0

I saw a lot of people posting Saturn V recreation that never work (*cough* definitely not from watching Zeeray13's video) so I think I should make something. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present: my Falcon 9 1.0™ recreation with Dragon™ that will not leave the ground [TEA] plz don't ask for .bp...
  7. Chara-cter

Ladies and gentlemen, we did it

Didn't expect this but ok
  8. Chara-cter

In-flight abort test door

9. Chara-cter

If you remember all of this, you deserve a vet discount

Basically everything in the forum back in the days in 1 image
  10. Chara-cter

A super accurate render of my gaming setup

It's so accurate they even thought this was taken irl!
  11. Chara-cter

Tea cup

Danny Batten vote my tea cup
  12. Chara-cter

Boring base

Since there're nothing left to do in 1.4 (at least for me), I think I should build a Mercury base because it's boring, expensive and probably isn't worth it. (Also, don't ask why it's 1.35) First part: The communication satellite/surface scanner This is my second mission to Mercury ever cuz...
  13. Chara-cter

#TeamTree

Elon cool
  14. Chara-cter

ASA-05#: An abandoned project

This thread is for an old project by the ASA (now ROA) for the Starship program. The Starship has 2 stages: The booster (Super-Heavy/ASA-05) and the Starship (ASA-02-03-04). Both of them as big as the build place so the only way to build such a big rocket is using Launch Pad Assembly (LPA). LPA...
  15. Chara-cter

Anyone watchin' in 2019?

I hate those fricking "2019?" comments. I don't know will this gonna work or not but I just wanna get rid of it Of course there're people watching in 2019 you dummy dumb dumb
  16. Chara-cter

World's biggest F key (Not really) (Papercraft)

Tbh I don't know why I made this. If you want to build it, you may need a spring
  17. Chara-cter

Perfectly Balanced

As all things should be
  18. Chara-cter

ROA Mission update

This is where ROA member can post their mission update. Everything you see below is from #roa-update (ROA Infranet) if you want more update
  19. Chara-cter

Yay

Ohh, baby it's triple double
  20. Chara-cter

The basic of Papercraft

Welcome to your new hobby! If you were here long enough, you probably have seen some of my SFS papercraft before. I saw some of you wondering what is papercraft and why I didn't get paper cuts. Today, I'll show you the basic, history and other cool stuff you can do with papercraft. The history...
  21. Chara-cter

A very cool gif I've found

22. Chara-cter

What theme are you using?

Imperial or Elegance 2? Just asking, I'm wondering I'm I the only one who choose Imperial
  23. Chara-cter

Saturn V stuff

Guys, look what I just found It's a copy of the Saturn V flight manual! (It was in my house for years, why didn't I found it sooner?)
  24. Chara-cter

My Салют-7 replica

Another simple build for fun. Definitely not for an evil secret plan :)
  25. Chara-cter

A totally normal SFS video