1. S

The Kira System

494 not found
  2. S

The Kira System

Still not working
  3. S

Rea24 "Galaxy"

Good effort!! Lots to explore. Can you fix the following errors in the Heights Data folder? You also lost track and duplicated one of the texture folders but not a problem. All good. Thanks.
  4. S

JTtA's Full Solar System v1.5 (Mercury-Sedna) | the Makemake Update

Check the folders. If it says Textures, instead of Texture Data there is your problem.
  5. S

Starman...Just for fun

You add it like any planet and texture. So yes, it becomes a planet in your system. The text file is actually a modified asteroid. You may have to adjust the orbit after you put in your own planet pack. I took the Starman image off the internet and used standard MS paint to remove the backround...
  6. S

Starman...Just for fun

Just saw an article update on Starman and thought SFS needs a Starman. Here just for fun. The image is a bit compressed. Feel free to tweak and share. I put the orbit near Mars since it recently passed by the planet.
  7. S

Waterworld Revisited

OK I edited the atmosphere and raised the cloud height to give it a feel of upper atmosphere. Best I could come up with. Feel free to improve on it. Here is the edited planet and atmosphere data. Remember, the density is still very high.
  8. S

Waterworld Revisited

I added the clouds as a mist effect. I can add a lighter upper gradient to look like an atmosphere but the density is still very high. Yes I can raise the clouds. It would give it a more planet like look. I'll post something when I get a chance.
  9. S

Waterworld Revisited

Screen shots
  10. S

Waterworld Revisited

I just realized I used an old planet not a 1.5 format but it should still work fine.
  11. S

Waterworld Revisited

I remember someone created a water world back a few years ago. I decided to recreate it. Texture, concept, even planet are not mine. All I did was Planet editing. Don't know who to credit. I pulled both texture and gradient sea atmosphere, off the internet. You will get a brief reentry...
  12. S

Anyone Have The Gravia txt.

I think it was a separate pack with 2 different textures. Way back several years. Didn't see it in another pack, so far. Bet it was reused in one of the many packs. Unfortunately lost them all. Don't know who created it.
  13. S

Anyone Have The Gravia txt.

Hey anyone have the Gravia text file? Lost all my files since 1.3 and trying to reconstruct. Tablet failure. Tried to root and retrieve from drive but no luck. Had it all on a backup thumb drive but that's missing too. So many from older version packs all gone. I can recreate but asking...
  14. S

Can I add atmo and rings?

Thanks. I'll try that.
  15. S

Can I add atmo and rings?

You can't add an atmosphere if you use rings. Only Clouds and texture. I haven't figured this out. Any suggestions? I've added a second atmosphere gradient but doesn't work.
  16. S

Mini Solar System (Update and Development)

I appreciate these packs and give you and others, kudos for putting in the time to create some of these massive systems. I don't have the patience to sit down and do this. My only request is put as much time into the textures. Some packs out there are well constructed but the blurry photo images...
  17. S

Omega Dioscuri Galaxy Pack

I took a look at your pack. Nice. I especially like the fact you put some effort into using decent textures. So many of these packs have terrible textures. Blurry photos, poorly created images. Don't forget to give credit for any textures you borrowed.
  18. S

Helix Nebula for SFS 1.5

Already figured it out. Forgot to change parent designation. Thanks. Very cool nebula. I had trouble getting sfs to locate it and create a transfer flight path. So I added 0.0001 gravity and that seems to do it.
  19. S

Helix Nebula for SFS 1.5

Oops never mind. For got to change parent designation. Nevermind
  20. S

Helix Nebula for SFS 1.5

On the crab Nebula I get error message satilite depth/index error. How do I fix this?
  21. S

Ultra Realism

So why did you trash the files? Looked cool. I couldn't quite dupiicate my own using high resolution photos. Just didn't look right.
  22. S

Update 1.5 is broken

That was what i meant in my post. I created a station in orbit and it gets laggy when I approach to add or a shop docking, when using warp. All the buttons freeze but the game still runs.
  23. S

1.5 Docking issue Bug ir my Device

when i try to dock i use 5x or 25x warp. When i try to decelerate, the button freezes. Still runs laggy though. ruins the encounter. Game butttons freeze. I have to close, go to build new to reset and try again. If i resume still frozen. Bug or me? Running 6 solar systems w planets moons...
  24. S

Mega Mod Bundle

I already have 1.406 with expansion. Have 3 solar systems running on it. Maybe that is why it crashed. Pushed the limits with too much data.
  25. S

Mega Mod Bundle

From what I see, none of the current mods will work on it.someone would have to rewrite them to be compatible. Dont know if its really worth it, if Stef is coming out with a new format upgrade.....eventually.