Search results

1. S

Starman...Just for fun

Just saw an article update on Starman and thought SFS needs a Starman. Here just for fun. The image is a bit compressed. Feel free to tweak and share. I put the orbit near Mars since it recently passed by the planet.
  2. S

Waterworld Revisited

I remember someone created a water world back a few years ago. I decided to recreate it. Texture, concept, even planet are not mine. All I did was Planet editing. Don't know who to credit. I pulled both texture and gradient sea atmosphere, off the internet. You will get a brief reentry...
  3. S

Anyone Have The Gravia txt.

Hey anyone have the Gravia text file? Lost all my files since 1.3 and trying to reconstruct. Tablet failure. Tried to root and retrieve from drive but no luck. Had it all on a backup thumb drive but that's missing too. So many from older version packs all gone. I can recreate but asking...
  4. S

Can I add atmo and rings?

You can't add an atmosphere if you use rings. Only Clouds and texture. I haven't figured this out. Any suggestions? I've added a second atmosphere gradient but doesn't work.
  5. S

1.5 Docking issue Bug ir my Device

when i try to dock i use 5x or 25x warp. When i try to decelerate, the button freezes. Still runs laggy though. ruins the encounter. Game butttons freeze. I have to close, go to build new to reset and try again. If i resume still frozen. Bug or me? Running 6 solar systems w planets moons...