Search results

1. Blazer Ayanami

What's up?

Sup. It's me: your worst nightmare (at least the one of the oldest members). What's up? What's new?
  2. Blazer Ayanami

A new Administration

From this point onwards, Mooncrasher will be taking over, as the Head Admin and lead of this community. I'll probably stay as a technician, like Gecko did, to help him if he ever needs help with the technical aspects of the forum. I'm sorry that this feels so sudden, but the Discord server...
  3. Blazer Ayanami

Changes. We have an Official Discord Server now!

Alright, we've had some major changes today, which we hope that you guys will like. Here's the complete list. 1. The forum has an Official Discord Server now! The community server for the Spaceflight Simulator Forums! Talk about anything relating to spaceflight or whatever interests you, or...
  4. Blazer Ayanami

Off-Topic Thread (General Chat)

Feel free to use this thread to discuss and post any kind of thing, as long as it is not related with SFS. For a similar general chat thread, but related to SFS, use Public Progress Thread (Off-topic SFS) Have fun! :D Note: If you prefer Discord, a better place to chat, you are welcome to...
  5. Blazer Ayanami

Public Progress Thread (Off-topic SFS)

Feel free to use this thread to discuss and post anything related to SFS, it's updates, community, arts, concepts, ideas, questions, etc. here. If you have a specific topic you'll like to discuss, feel free to post it on your own thread. :) For a similar thread where you can post and discuss...
  6. Blazer Ayanami

The new Forum Legend and the MOTY 2021

So, 2021 has finally come to an end. It has been a long year, when have seen many events happening. With the year burning its last fuel, and the 2022 blazing through the door, invading our lives, we are here to award the members that have contributed the most to this community in the 2021. So...
  7. Blazer Ayanami

Forum Legend 2021

With only a few days left of 2021, time for the last event. The mod team have nominated 3 members they feel have contributed incomparably to the forum since the beginning, but now it's down to you to choose which of our nominees should receive the award.
  8. Blazer Ayanami

SFS Forum Christmas competition results!

Alright, first of all: I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Enjoy your day, share it with your family and friends, and keep negativity away. :) If it isn't Christmas for you, then... well, happy day I guess. That being said, we are ready for announce the winner of the SFS Forums'...
  9. Blazer Ayanami

Member of the Year 2021 - Nomination Thread

Ok, as you guys know is that time of the year when we have to chose which member has contributed the most throughout this year. As it is tradition, since the first event back in 2018, for Member of the Year, users nominate and we mods vote, (opposite for Forum Legend, where we nominate and you...
  10. Blazer Ayanami

My Voyager Quest

Alright, Voyager Quest, as the title indicates. This is the rocket: Almost at the limit, but still within the limits. Here's the mission: Launchpad: Liftoff: High atmosphere, and gravity turn: Low Earth Orbit: Ejection burn: Passing the orbit of Mars, mission completed: Will...
  11. Blazer Ayanami

New Changes in Staff

Alright, so you guys probably noticed a few changes: SupremeDorian and GuHP20 have been relieved from their moderation duties. They've come with us a long way, but sadly, time has passed, and they have naturally found things that demand more priority. This is not something bad, both of them are...
  12. Blazer Ayanami

Other SFS Communities

Other SFS Communities have a link to the forum, so I thought that by a matter of courtesy, we must have a link to them as well. - The Official SFS Forum's Discord Server - The community server for the Spaceflight Simulator Forums! Talk about anything relating to spaceflight or whatever...
  13. Blazer Ayanami

Discord's SFS 4th anniversary event

Alright so, the SFS Main Server on Discord is preparing an event to celebrate SFS' Fourth Anniversary. I thought I could repost this here so forum people can participate too. I want to make clear that this is a Discord event, therefore to participate you must have a Discord account and an...
  14. Blazer Ayanami

The new Rule 11!

Greetings, my fellow forumers! As you know the forum has been through some dark times recently, and obviously, dark times require important decisions. Many of you are probably already aware that this was going to happen, since we did announced it on the Discord server and many people approved...
  15. Blazer Ayanami

Venus Rescue Mission

Decided to make my own rescue mission with the quicksave supplied by Akuma. Posting somewhere else to avoid cluttering his thread unnecesarily. SITUATION: The Lilith 1, an exploration mission, has crashed on Venus. The crew composed by three astronauts is alive, but severely injured due to the...
  16. Blazer Ayanami

SFS Forums' General News!

Hello there, everyone! Soooooo, I wanted to annouce something, but I didn't want to make a whole new thread specifically for it, since is not really that important... Is more like a notification than an announcement. So I created this thread where we'll post anything that the community...
  17. Blazer Ayanami

My new 1:1 scale Starship replica

You've been rickrolled ;) You weren't thinking I actually made a Starship, were you? Anyway... point is I finally got myself a new phone, and with a LOT of effort and the help of TT I got my DLCs backs. Sooooo... I'm kinda playing SFS again :) I obviously have a looooooot to catch up with, so...
  18. Blazer Ayanami

Rework of the Frontier Challenges

Alright, so we’ve noticing that some people get stuck in the Frontier challenges, specifically the third one: the replica. I want to leave very clear that this is NOT Marmilo ‘s fault. He is doing his job just right. Is the challenge’s itself. So we’ve decided to move the replica challenge and...
  19. Blazer Ayanami

Team Hawk Instructions!

—Attempt only after you’ve completed Team Frontier— Overview: Team Hawk is the final set of challenges. It proves the player dominates SFS, and it is capable to plan and execute complex interplanetary missions, assemble effective launch vehicles, reuse them, to work under pressure, dominates...
  20. Blazer Ayanami

Team Frontier Instructions!

—Attempt only after you’ve completed Team Titan— Overview: Team Frontier is the second set of challenges. It proves the player has some competent skills in SFS, and is at least capable to dock, plan basic interplanetary missions and build an efficient rocket. All THREE missions must be...
  21. Blazer Ayanami

Team Titan Instructions!

Overview: Team Titan is the most basic and easiest of the missions in SFS, a Moon landing. It shows that the player has some basic skills in SFS, like simple space navigation. It does not require any optimization, nor efficiency to be fulfilled. What it unlocks? Basic Text Formatting (bold...
  22. Blazer Ayanami

Changes in Staff!

As you know the SFS Forum is proud to have one of the best staff members in the entire community. To keep this standard and to fulfill our ranks, the Administration has decided to make a couple changes in the staff. These changes will be announced below: New Trial Moderators: To fulfill the...
  23. Blazer Ayanami

Regarding the Intellectual Property on the Forums

Due to recent events, the Forum’s Moderation Team and Administration has decided to make a declaration regarding the property of certain files, media and documents on the forum. Our objective is to protect the original creators of these files, media and documents from thievery and...
  24. Blazer Ayanami

“Pluto is brown like Poo”

4KidsOneCamera. Mars Pathfinder. There ya go.
  25. Blazer Ayanami

KSP: Project Jool

Okay, so this is going to be my first large-scale project in KSP. Also, my first manned mission to the Joolian system. The plan is to make several passes at different altitudes to explore to planet itself, to crash a probe against it, to get science data from inside the atmosphere, to flyby all...