Search results

1. Star Striker

First mission in a while

I haven't really done anything in a while so I decided to try colonizing Mars. The ship I plan be using is: A greatly improved version of my previous shuttles. Capable of launching ~350 tons to leo (with the booster ofc) and unlike my previous shuttles this has moar cargo space and fuel and...
  2. Star Striker

100% Reuseable Rocket Development

Basically this is inspired the SpaceX challenge as it reminded me that I wanted to make a reuseable rocket(and also delays my shuttle program I've already been delaying) So currently this is what I got: It has repackable parachutes,reuseable 1st and 2nd stage, a dummy Com sat payload and a OK...
  3. Star Striker

Jovian Moon Exploration!

OK so I'm done with my rover testing so,off I go! So I don't have a screenshot of take off so here's near orbit: Next:The VEEGA ( Thanks to Altaïr) I forgot to take a screenshot (again) of the Jupiter and Callisto encounter so here is the landing: The pod is a little damaged but mostly ok. Now...
  4. Star Striker

Jovian rover testing(On Mars)

So yeah, basically the title.I'm trying to perfect my rover for my (future) mission to the Jovan moons. Taking off in its drop pod: Falling to mars: So for now it will climb Olympus Mons. Aaaand it has a flaw right off the bat:I forgot how much power ions use so the drone isn't really...
  5. Star Striker

Spaceplane or Interplanetary Vessel/Tug

What Category should I put this? It is an interplanetary shuttle and can tow stuff so does it go under space plane ,interplanetary tug or interplanetary vessel?
  6. Star Striker

My Random Drawings

Just my other drawings:). So I got: Falcon 9 Falcon 9 Stage 1 Landing Space Shuttle And an Apollo Command and Service Module The Space Shuttle's wings are uneven....
  7. Star Striker

Mars Space Station

So far there's only 1 hab module (Unmanned until there's an escape pod) 3 regular modules and 2 drones. I'm not the best at making stations or designing so any suggestions would help:).
  8. Star Striker

Saturn V Stages

This is the fist time I drew something like this. Also it's not to scale. Drawn in my math notebook.