Search results

1. Mooncrasher

"Team Titan" Moon Mission Entry

Nice one :)
  2. Mooncrasher

Ban appeal

Incorrect id, please provide correct id. And do you have a reason to be unbanned?
  3. Mooncrasher

Making Shuttles

Bp editing is overrated. :) It just leads to demands for photorealism imho
  4. Mooncrasher

Copycat Badge (again)

I could have made a mistake, but it seems that your rocket, whilst close, is wrong in certain dimensions, such as boosters too short, overall rocket slightly too long, core too thin, etc Reference: https://www.ulalaunch.com/docs/default-source/rockets/vulcancentaur.pdf?
  5. Mooncrasher

Fly me to the moo (no rizz) edition

You changed a lot about it, but didn't provide much technical data besides the flight evidence. Is that a 104.9t payload? With a rocket+payload mass of 1078t?
  6. Mooncrasher

Red bad, green better
  7. Mooncrasher

Copycat Badge (again)

It sounds like it is the same as using photoshop layers to place a transparent guide image over a buildscreen image to see if the edges of your rocket line up correctly, but faster. If so, that's totally fine. :) It's hard to make measurements of the rocket from your pictures, can you send the...
  8. Mooncrasher

Copycat Badge (again)

The image cover mod simply places an image overlay in the buildscreen to help you place parts in the correct place? Do I understand that correctly?
  9. Mooncrasher

Copycat Badge (again)

So there are no modded parts here, just textures? The engines are made from clipped+edited vanila parts?
  10. Mooncrasher

Considering you're already using bp editing, I believe you should improve the fit of the heatshield to the side of the shuttle rather than making a box and calling it a day.
  11. Mooncrasher

Actually fly me to moon

Both this one and Team Hawk Shuttle two don't really have crafts that are complex enough to pass for shuttles. Even with no DLC you can make more complex crafts. Plus they don't have quite big enough payloads (you take 10% or more of the rocket's total value WITH a payload, not without a...
  12. Mooncrasher

Shuttle

MasterOgon apologies for missing this. It is very technically competent shuttle if I have gauged correctly. 240 tonne payload, 1310 tonne overall mass, so resulting in a payload that is 18% of the overall rocket mass, very nice. The shuttle orbiter is built to have a nice low dry mass, there...
  13. Mooncrasher

Member of the Year 2023 Voting Thread.

Lemniscate Biscuit congratulations on your shiny new thing! It's well deserved :eek:
  14. Mooncrasher

Here is a space shuttle (that shuttle looks like i took it but i did not).

Looks like you took it from where? referring to what you said in the title
  15. Mooncrasher

Finally posting my entry

Badge granted. :)
  16. Mooncrasher

Tryhard Voyager Quest

One for the books for sure! :eek:
  17. Mooncrasher

A Very Over-Optimized Moon Mission

Awesome, badge granted. :)
  18. Mooncrasher

Email not sending

An odd issue indeed. Sending you a private message.
  19. Mooncrasher

He was a forum member very recently and was nominated. :)
  20. Mooncrasher

I hope he won't mind:oops:
  21. Mooncrasher

Oh no! I forgot him! :eek:
  22. Mooncrasher

Nominations list in alphabetical order: Lemniscate Biscuit Orion Sportgus The epic chicken UN Cosmo Navy zTallsRobot You can only vote for 1, and the poll closes in 9 days. Yes, you can change your votes until it closes. Strictly one vote per human.
  23. Mooncrasher

TISS extra (Traditional International Space Station)

There's no need for disrespect.
  24. Mooncrasher

Member of the year 2023

Adding on two days due to forum outrage. :) The nominations end 48 hours after this post.
  25. Mooncrasher

Member of the year 2023

Current nominations: Lemniscate Biscuit zTallsRobot Janizary (hmmmm.... :p ) The epic chicken UN Cosmo Navy Sportgus Orion Turned down nominations: Altaïr Lord Krishna Mooncrasher