Search results

1. Xevix291

I know i screwed up

【golden carrot】#2470 Discord ID: 432504238011187204 Date: At least a month ago Reason for ban: I direspected a moderator Why I should be unbanned: Beacause I know I screwed up, and should not had disrespected an moderador that was just doing his job. And I promise i won't do anything similar again.
  2. Xevix291

How to calculate Suicide Burn

I made a rocket and want to land it Space X style, but I dont know how to do it. There is something to calculate it?
  3. Xevix291

Harmony 1

Im here to show you my mission, Harmony 1. It consists in land on the Moon and land back on the Earth. The Velfer 1: Liftoff: Booster Sep.: guys wait an moment my phone is whitout battery some dont have the number sry
  4. Xevix291

Velfer I mission Harmony 1

Hello again, i have an question: Has somebody maked an rocket whit the name Velfer I or an misson called Harmony 1? If somebody has please tell me
  5. Xevix291

No Engines Challenge

Hello, this is my first post. I dont know if I am making something wrong but, ok. I wanna see if somebody can go to somewere whitout ENGINES... Easy: Go to ORBIT whitout engines; Medium: Go to the MOON whitout engines; Hard: Impres me. Hint: You can use BUGS PS: RCS also are "engines" PPS: My...