Search results

1. T

Solved Planet Past Jupiter

With the most recent update, which added Jupiter, Gradients were removed from the Textures file, therefore, all planets with unique atmospheres, aka past Jupiter, were not displayed. Problem solved. Sorry for the oversight. Thank you guys.
  2. T

No change.
  3. T

Ok. I will start over and let you know.
  4. T

Thanks for your efforts
  5. T

Thats basically where I am at. I had reinstalled and was re-adding the planets after Jupiter and nothing displayed. So I tried Bennu and Ryugu, they showed right up. Tried Pluto, nothing.
  6. T

Yes sir. I was able re-plot Bennu and Ryugu. But its like there is a wall at Jupiter. As I mentioned, these have all been plotted before (see attached) all the way out to Farfarout. The problem arose when I reinstalled. It would seem likely I dont have the full version upon reinstallation...
  7. T

Hello. I created my own complete Solar System, which was working beautifully. After I deleted a ship blueprint, everything came crashing to a halt. I could no longer access the game thru either Build or Resume. Yes. I was patient and yes I am using the full version. I checked the...