Search results

1. RandomRocket

Suggestion: Fuel Generator

Isn't there a big amount of oxygen chemically trapped in lunar regolith already ? Combining that with aluminium/metall powder could make a good hybrid rocket motor. Correct me if im wrong, because I don't know the exact makeup of lunar soil.
  2. RandomRocket

Missing some non-essential Textures

Wiko Lenny 3 (1Gb ram 4 [email protected] Ghz), running Android 6.0 (Kernel 3.18.19+)
  3. RandomRocket

Engines are expensive Challenge

That was my first Idea, but i wanted to land back on Earth afterwards, so i decided that i won't touch Ions
  4. RandomRocket

I just did a small Test, and found out that i can easily do : -Landings on Deimos, Phobos, Mars and the Moon. - Flyby of Venus and Mercury if im lucky
  5. RandomRocket

Good Job, was this all calculated or guesstimated ?
  6. RandomRocket

I got the Idea for this Challenge by trying out some whacky Booster Configurations. The Challenge is to go land somewhere (multiple landings on different planets/moons if possible) with only 2 Engines. The entire build can only contain 2 Engines. Every Engine is allowed. How far can you push a...
  7. RandomRocket

Rocket Planner V8 and V7

How do i use this ? Do i have to input every Part of my Craft ? Or can i just punch in Dry Mass/Wet Mass and be done with it
  8. RandomRocket

Fully Reusable mission to 3 Jovian moons

As you get used to certain Maneuvers you start cutting Corners. 1% is to close for comfort, but 2-3% is acceptable for some common Maneuvers.
  9. RandomRocket

KSP and Simple Rockets2 Stuff.

Same, I've got 1.5 GB
  10. RandomRocket

KSP and Simple Rockets2 Stuff.

Man id love to have the Hardware to run SR2 I only played on my Brothers Tablet, which recently broke down.
  11. RandomRocket

Challenge: Torque

Why don't you all just record your Stuff and pinpoint the highest Speed in the recording ?
  12. RandomRocket

Pros and cons of SFS and KSP

I already have Already made it to mars and back using an XR-2 Ravenstar on realistic settings It's fun to learn how big Space really is.
  13. RandomRocket

Orbiter 2016 ?
  14. RandomRocket

It's all about the Complexity of the Game, and the Amount of Parameters you can change. It takes longer to do something in SR2, because you have more Stuff that needs to be customized. In SFS you slap down a Fueltank, an Engine and put an Decoupler below. Make sure TWR and ∆V are suitable and...
  15. RandomRocket

Ideas for future updates.

Im really excited for it, because it will allow us to chase down some highly eccentric Asteroids, which (in SR atleast) was really fun
  16. RandomRocket

Pizza Delivery OP pls nerf

"Reality is often disappointing"
  17. RandomRocket

Don't mess with Russia

18. RandomRocket

Light and Go!

I just detached my Payload.
  19. RandomRocket

Light and Go!

This Abomination uses a Detacher to get my 80 kg Payload into Orbit.
  20. RandomRocket

Light and Go!

Crap, i planned to shoot it into Orbit using one
  21. RandomRocket

Light and Go!

Can i use a Detacher to decouple my Payload ?
  22. RandomRocket

Arch + pillared tower = architecture!

Sounds like a Rimworld Art Description
  23. RandomRocket

Die Walküre Zwei

I usually use a Hybrid System that uses extended and retracted Solar Panels The Extended Panels stop me from going into the Planet, and the retracted Panels shield the Pod, because it still travels at about 50 m/s horizontally Thanks for the Help, i will try to achieve Impact Speeds of 2000...
  24. RandomRocket

Die Walküre Zwei

How fast can you crash your Pods into the Surface ?