Search results

1. R

World record height tower in stock SFS without cheats (IDK if it's THE world record, but it's definitely up there)

Hi guys, This morning, I made a super tall tower in stock SFS (1.35, but it'll be even easier in 1.4 but whatever). The final height I got was 570+ meters tall. I constructed it in segments, by flying each segment to the top of the tower and landing it in the precise spot, no docking ports...
  2. R

A working MLRS

Ya so this is a MLRS (Multiple Launch Rocket System, think the Katyusha rocket launcher). To use it, first launch, then open the solar panels (for power), then open one of the landing legs covering the missiles. Then turn the engines on for one of the missiles at the top (it's important to leave...
  3. R

Heaviest payload to moon and back using only stock parts

Warning: this challenge is not easy. The part that makes it hard is the fact that you can only use stock (free) parts and must keep your rocket within the size limits of stock SFS. Hello, I've been working on a little challenge for myself recently, and I wanted to see how well the more...
  4. R

Solved Rocket keeps tipping over when I turn?

Hello everyone, My rocket keeps tipping over whenever I rotate it right a few degrees at 2000 meters (the rotation maneuver is used to get to orbit). My rocket looks like this: Ideally, I'd like to keep the payload bay mechanism on the top (I only have the free version, and the free...