Search results

1. Yuudachi Aero space

The return

so turns out google did keep my password i will try to rebuild my game with my pc i have ideas and a big story to rewrite and im welcome to suggestions and qestions
  2. Yuudachi Aero space

hello

thought i was gone huh?
  3. Yuudachi Aero space

A end to a wonderful mission

Yuudachi Aero Space has finally finished it's space station mission The space station Lena has finished it's mission of studying the affects of micro gravity and space radiation As the space station's design is now too out dated to update for further missions and it will be fallowed by Space...
  4. Yuudachi Aero space

A metal tomb

Yuudachi Aero Space would like to announce on January 14 2020 On 3:45 AM We losted contact with the mars return Vehicle during it's planned assent after witch we losted all Vita readings of the crew and the transmission cut out completely During a interview with the administration Is this the...
  5. Yuudachi Aero space

A peek at the future

Yuudachi Aero Space has been building original rockets and a testament to our rockets are some the complex and probably over kill for their job, yuudachi Aero space have placed into LEOwe pushed the limits of our VAB in our plans for our Mars Colonization Our White Dragon LEO refueling craft...
  6. Yuudachi Aero space

First steps

Yuudachi Aero Space sets it's targets on mars Earth's red headed neighbor Fallowing the successes of hope and Romulus we have chosen to put mission red Rock to action vvv (Romulus marker probe) vv (hope atmospheric and planet scanner As Romulus marks the grounds of the first men and women on...
  7. Yuudachi Aero space

Third times the charm

this is my Mariano Type F CC (Crew. Cargo this one is the 3rd one to fly to my small space station in orbit while being one of 3 crewed space craft I have it's the only one with a working abort system hopefully one day the Mariano can fly to mars as the service module is actually just about...
  8. Yuudachi Aero space

Lead parachutes