Search results

1. Cooper04

I’m nervous...

So I gotta go to the doctor today for a wellness checkup and I might need a booster shot but I’m terrified of needles and I just got a iPhone X and my mom said if I act bad I lose my new phone wish me luck guys
  2. Cooper04

My first sfs meme

3. Cooper04

Rocket sharing???

So I’m beyond hyped with this new update but, the rocket sharing...... Yeah I’m really excited I know Stef said it will get more stable Over time but does that mean a few days? A week? Two weeks? Just tell me in the comments below.
  4. Cooper04

When is the new update for iOS?

So, first of all please don’t hate me for posting a frequent question. But does anyone know a rough estimate of when 1.35 comes out for iOS? I’m really excited and can’t wait cause until then all I have to play is fortnite and I’m really tired of shotgun spam and 20$ skins. But anyways yeah...
  5. Cooper04

Stefs streaming right now

Here’s Stef Morojnas stream link below So far he’s answered a ton of questions and said he’s planning a new game for the future
  6. Cooper04

Does anyone have some juicy news?

So I’m once again T H I R S T Y for some news does anyone know when this update might come out? Dev said 2 weeks so I have been frantically checking the App Store for the update. On a side note any SFS news is welcome here
  7. Cooper04

New rocket design

So I made this transport launch platform which is cool imo here it is it’s capable of an orbit and it gets to space quickly it’s kinda like a spaceshuttle but not really
  8. Cooper04

Does anyone have news?

I’m hungry for update news right now so all I’m curious about is update news and leaked images if you have any
  9. Cooper04

Riperoni pepperoni

That moment when you spend like 10 minutes landing then your happy then it flips over
  10. Cooper04

Astronauts

So I was curious. When do the astronauts come out? Because in Stef’s stream he said astronauts were planned. Do you think they’ll come in 1.4? Cause I myself am very hyped to use astronauts.