Search results

1. Cresign

My Survival World

A bit more than a month ago i started a new Minecraft world on survival hard difficulty on Bedrock Edition, specifically mobile. For a long time i attempted to "speedrun" the game by making getting to the nether my first priority, choosing to not settle down and establish myself first, which...
  2. Cresign

Planet rank submission

I assume this is where i post it and that as Moon said, it can be a planet pack i already posted on Forum, so i'm posting Dou Xiu (link to the thread is fine right? If its not then please tell me) Dou Xiu System As for the worlds (i assume again, not only planets count towards this) required...
  3. Cresign

Converting 1.4 blueprints to modern ones

Hello, i'm looking for a way to easily convert the .bp files used for 1.4 blueprints to the 1.5+ folder system. Game itself is unable to do it for some reason (bug) and presents an empty blueprint. I was wondering if someone made a converter for .bp files, specifically part data inside them...
  4. Cresign

Vanilla-ish Starship

Simple vanilla-ish Starship (heating turned off on engines) with Mechazilla included. Roughly 1:1 cargo version with catchable Superheavy booster. Requires 0g assembly. Here are some screenshots from the build area and the orbital flight. I don't wanna share the bp yet so i post it here, maybe...
  5. Cresign

FNAF Animatronics

Main star of the show himself. All limb joints are hinged including feet, legs, pelvis, torso, arms, hands, head and ears. Mouth can open and close too. To unlock the joints, stage an appropriate set of docking ports or fairings and clear debris. I recommend turning on no gravity immediately...
  6. Cresign

Completing New Challenges

1.5.9.10 JUST came out for me! It's time to do what i was waiting for so long, and complete the newly added challenges... On hard mode! I'll post updates from missions i conduct, and generally about this cool update, i'll stop talking and play! Woo hoo!
  7. Cresign

Svarog Shuttle Project

I made a big shittle. I dont know it's payload capacity, definetely more than 5 tons im certain. It has 3 payload bays, in the front, middle and in the tail. That last one i plan to turn into a hangar for a smaller shittle of mine, sounds like a cool idea. On the second picture, front door...
  8. Cresign

10,000th Thread!

Welcome to the 10,000th thread on the Forum, that's a pretty big milestone. You can celebrate here i guess :p
  9. Cresign

Wing part module

So i heard that theres a wing part module in Steam workshop or something, and that its buggy. I dont have Steam version and dont make custom parts, im just curious on how that works since wings = lift = :eek:
  10. Cresign

Would travel to other stars be feasible with parts we have?

The question is as such: Taking into consideration that SFS Stock is scaled to be 1:20 size of real life, and that for the sake of comparison we take the Proxima Centauri, our closest stellar neighbor, and scale all of it's parameters to game's normal mode, would the ∆v required to reach it be...
  11. Cresign

How do custom heighmaps work

Hi, could someone explain to me how to create custom terrain using heightmap files? To me its just a bunch of scary numbers, help would be appreciated :)
  12. Cresign

Collab/Forum... Base!

Hi everyone! It's time for the first collaboration project of this year! I was planning to do another collab project for some time, and i think enough time has passed since the last one, so here we are :) This time, theres a twist however, we're abandoning safety and ease of LEO, to venture...
  13. Cresign

I... Think im in "Kiloton Club"?

No clip, kiloton to orbit shuttle. I made it for no real reason, came to my mind as an idea and i popped it out. It kinda works i guess? Test payload was a bunch of clipped tanks that weighed 1000 tons, for convienience sake. If i recall correctly from the test flight, it had around half of it's...
  14. Cresign

SFS of the future?

So, maybe you're out of ideas for custom crafts to make, maybe you want to try something different and get an inspiration like me. No worries! 21st century technology allows us to generate a rocket for you (with more or less acceptable results). What am i talking about? I mean of course mean AI...
  15. Cresign

Generic Airliner Plane

I made this neat little plane, i wanted to share it with you :) It is not No DLC and requires infinite fuel like most planes to fly, i also recommend No Heat Damage because it can get really fast and experience alot of heating, and due to that I also-also recommend No Burn Marks to not make it...
  16. Cresign

Parts freeze in place during reentry

Hi, im not sure if i specifically need to provide any images to this report, because its pretty simple to explain and see yourself. Basically, parts like fairings, struts or sometimes even engines which sometimes do or dont generate alot of drag and slow down fast can break off during reentry...
  17. Cresign

Unofficial Forum Minecraft Server

Hi, i thought i should mention the server here on actual Forum, since its only been shown to the members of Forum Discord Server. But yes, there is a Minecraft server which is available both for Java and Bedrock Edition players, if you want to join i recommend you join the Forum Concourse...
  18. Cresign

Planets stack on top of eachother (old bug)

Hi, i've been trying to report this bug for maybe like 2 years now but no one has answered and the bug still hasnt been fixed. It happens in every solar system, stock or not and is very annoying but almost always looks and works the same. The bug essentially causes all planets and the Sun to...
  19. Cresign

Cresign's Submissions

Hey, to be completely honest, im kinda lazy... I'll record videos as my submissions, but they will lack sound sadly. Enjoy anyway, first the Lunar Present Delivery :)
  20. Cresign

Hussar Shuttle (Mars Mission)

Hey guys, since i heard that 1.5.9 will add new smooth nose cones, first thing i wanted to do was to build a shuttle... And so i did! I present to you... Hussar I didnt test it's max payload capacity, but it seems to be a pretty capable shuttle (for my needs that is). Hussar consists of an...
  21. Cresign

Forum Station 4! (I think)

Hello guys! Welcome once again to another Forum Station project! The rules are the same as ever: Send your modules or spacecrafts (as sharing links), and i will dock them all together! After the station is finished, a quicksave will be shared and the completed station will be available to...
  22. Cresign

The most cursed custom solar system?

This might be clickbait, but take a look. I didnt make it and i'll be honest, i dont know who did (but they might be a time traveler). System itself doesnt seem too cursed, it has some visual things going on to it. But the real deal is in the files... The dates on which these files were created...
  23. Cresign

Sending countries to space

You saw the title, you know what this thread is about, i am launching countries into space! First one was Poland since i am from Poland and wanted to do it first (obviously), second is... France, someone really wanted me to launch it and destroy it in reentry... They may have disliked France a...
  24. Cresign

Public Transport Vehicles

Hey guys Since i was a kid, i was a huge fan of public transport, i think its very cool how varied it can be and since i almost never travel by a car i get to experience it alot. I decided to make couple vehicles in SFS, these include: Bus Bendy Bus (bendy parts work using hinges, the hinges...
  25. Cresign

Name ideas for my rockets

Hey guys, recently i've been making some rockets based on generated images from a certain programme you might know... I plan to do alot more and right now are focusing on spacecrafts, but im not really good at naming stuff and need your help. If you want to see the crafts and rockets themselves...