Search results

1. Flexilis Anatis

Flexilis Anatis Team Hawk Entry

Europa Visit Haven’t been to Jupiter for a while, so why not. I realize these pictures aren’t the best for showing where I am in the mission. The ones above are the launch and the burn to Venus, below is the beginning of the deorbit burn at Europa. Between these two pictures were way more...
  2. Flexilis Anatis

Flexilis Anatis Team Frontier Submission

First, the replica. This is an improved version of my original Ares 1 from the International Mission thread. The general shape has remained the same, but the inside and capsule has been redone so it works in 1.5 (specifically the separators). The burn time for the first stage is also far more...
  3. Flexilis Anatis

Flexilis Anatis Lunar Return

Rocket: And we’re off. And that’s the landing. The final few pictures are of the ascent, final stage separation, and landing
  4. Flexilis Anatis

New Ganymede Surface Base

I’ve never actually tried to make a large surface base. The largest “colony” that I have is left over from my first month in the game. Not very impressive. I had another one on Mars that disappeared, probably glitched out due to how many crafts there were in close proximity to each other. So...
  5. Flexilis Anatis

Development of the “Why Do I Do this to Myself” station

So I enjoy making space stations. A few months ago, I began work on a new station. After I launched the core and main arms of the station up, I created the solar panels, which is where I made my mistake. I designed the solar arms in a way that boxed in part of the station, thereby limiting...
  6. Flexilis Anatis

Simultaneous Launches to LEO

Your goal is to launch two rockets into LEO. The catch is that you much switch between the two rockets at set intervals. Rules 1. Drag (exit and resume) must be enabled 2. The rockets cannot have any interaction with each other (pushing, docking, etc.) 3. The rockets may not have any...