Search results

1. CircuitBurner

I HAVE OFFICIALLY DECLARED

☭☭☭ + ❆❆❆⚜⚜⚜ = ♫♫♫ + Lots of... ☕☕☕!!!!!!! (Incoming!!!)
  2. CircuitBurner

I HAVE OFFICIALLY DECLARED

Too bad the element of multiplayer, even just two participants, can't meet in game.
  3. CircuitBurner

MEV brief demo and accident

But in the spirit of simulation and the difficulties of space buisness, I must rescue the crew and correct the situation.... How? I don't know, ...yet... So, here's why SFS is fun to me... Like life, unexpected problems can come at you non stop, and you either succumb and die, or you prevail...
  4. CircuitBurner

It's just a short clip of the Mars excursion vehicle in action. Pointedly showing one of the dangers in operating one of these complex machines...the unintentional and often irreversible de-coupling or separation of components at very wrong moments, by touching a part by accident. In this case...
  5. CircuitBurner

Forum War

Idiocracy ... One of the greatest movies ever
  6. CircuitBurner

7. CircuitBurner

Forum War

It is certain that milk tea has an altered specific gravity, depending on milk concentration levels, and thus making any cockroach (or similar organism) impossible to conceal... For the resulting bouyancy of said organism... Espresso incoming!
  8. CircuitBurner

Specialized delivery method

The assembled Mars excursion lander/rover vehicle ready for it's de-orbit and landing steps.
  9. CircuitBurner

And lastly, to bring the current state of the Mars base presence up to date, here's the Mars resupply mission module package in it's launch configuration... Operationally, in order to actually do any real resupplying, I had to figure out things like height and angles and whatnot, to enable the...
  10. CircuitBurner

The assembled excursion unit gets connected to a transit vehicle that carries all the required fuel and engines to reach Mars and deposit the excursion vehicle in low Martian orbit (LMO). Subsequent de-orbit and careful landing procedures establish your presence upon the Martian terrain...and...
  11. CircuitBurner

I've got a base on Mars...yes, no fancy one-off mods of hacking involved ...just standard parts available. That said, it truly is difficult to maintain after initial landing, you know the fuel needed (and hypothetical consumables involved I pretend are also being resupplied) But there's also a...
  12. CircuitBurner

Versions / updates

Oh heck, I'm at revision.already.. Disregard....must be symptom of obsessive driven attention Dynamics.
  13. CircuitBurner

Versions / updates

Is there a link or link page somewhere that has versions or updates? Can't find readilly on here. I think there's newer stuff than what I have gotten from Google play store updating. Maybe I'm wrong? But I think I'm stuck at v1.3
  14. CircuitBurner

Simple builds

Don't know if this is the right forum section for this, as I'm a newb. A complex build utilizing fairing within a fairing design, which is freaky frustrating to achieve right. Used as modular add on for an on-orbit interplanetary mission spacecraft build. This one delivers a lander/rover...
  15. CircuitBurner

Simple builds

How about a wrecking ball? Great for mopping up debris scattered across your planet!