Search results

1. JSP

zTalls's Astronaut

Finally a new torture victim, muhahaha!
  2. JSP

Progress Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

To Gallifrey! Ahhhh I've done something wrong. Why isnt the texture full? Why is it so... cloudy?
  3. JSP

Full Solar System (Mercury-Sedna) Update 1.4: Eris and Dysnomia

A necro post is when you reply to a inactive thread However in this case you aren't really necroposting since you are contributing to the the thread, if it was just a shitpost etc it would be considered that.
  4. JSP

Team Titan (Very Normal)

Denied sorry, no image of launch pad lol.
  5. JSP

Ss520 replica

Mate can you stop pinging, people will get to you when they can. You ain't a priority in their lives. Be patient.
  6. JSP

My Shuttle Entry

All looks good to me. I approve just need someone to give you the badge now.
  7. JSP

My Shuttle Entry

I'm a Judge I can check.
  8. JSP

a space station i made with my free time

It is possible to make it so it doesn't need cheats.
  9. JSP

a space station i made with my free time

Single-launch station I presume?
  10. JSP

Interplanetary Trade & Security Alliance

Jesus fucking Christ that's beautiful!
  11. JSP

Precision non-atmospheric landing

What I personally do is descend near the area you want to land, kill off a lot of your velocity, hover towards the area where you want to land then do the landing, may take a bit of time hovering but its what I do.
  12. JSP

Time to bring the IPTV Home! Launch Docking: Discard the Lander CSM after Crew Transfer: The discarded CSM will burn up in the Martian Atmosphere. Time to send the IPTV back to Earth. Earth Transfer: Earth Orbit: One of the crewed CSMs will remain on the IPTV to be apart of the next...
  13. JSP

MoTextures - The Largest SFS Texture Pack

It does work though lol.
  14. JSP

Dalek from Doctor Who "The Chase" 1964

MAXIMUM EXTERMINATION! I have spent 2 hours of my life designing this in SFS. It was fun, The Dalek is based from the 60's Design seen in The Chase. (Image: Dalek left, Mechanoid right) Anyway! Here is the Dalek in SFS! It can also fly! This is the only build I would probably say use...
  15. JSP

This is where it all began: Progress Thread: Chapter 1 Started playing in 2017 but the real stuff began in 2020.
  16. JSP

Progress Thread: Chapter 1

YES!!
  17. JSP

Ss520 replica

Altair already pinged him in his message, you don't need to ping them again.
  18. JSP

Because why not? For the asteroids/moons I'll shorten the number down alot tho.
  19. JSP

Launched them all at once because I couldn't be arsed doing lots of launches, eventually every celestial body should have these orbiting them, even the small moons/asteroids.
  20. JSP

things that i find useless in SFS

GRASSHOPPER! ITS CALLED GRASSHOPPER!
  21. JSP

Kessler Syndrome go brrrr. Launch 1, Earth Orbit Satellites: Launch 2, Luna orbit Sats: 3rd launch, Solar orbit Launch 1: 4th and final Launch, SOL-COM Sat launch 2