Search results

1. The Minnesotan Space Program

Transferring 1.4 world to SFS 1.5 on a new phone

This was the worst time to get a new phone. I want to transfer my quicksave over, but I can't for the life of me figure it out. Help!
  2. The Minnesotan Space Program

My eagle 9

Leo crew launch vehicle. To launch, you have to drive the tower arm to the left side of the pad, then load the eagle 9 into the game. Switch back to the tower arm, then drive/dock it onto the eagle 9s left side. Then the tower is complete. Next, undock the orange thingy from the top of the...
  3. The Minnesotan Space Program

Overwatch

It's a dead game, yes, but hey, here's a little thread for overwatch
  4. The Minnesotan Space Program

Rocket that can save capsules from doom

So. I was deorbiting my ship, when I accidentally hit the separator, and my ships capsule was stuck in orbit. So I decided to build a rocket that would save it. Its Reusable (top section) Not very efficient. Could use some help with that Definitive refueler is the refueler btw
  5. The Minnesotan Space Program

Any good launch towers out there

I really like the realism that they add, and of I manage to land the rocket back at the pad, it can be genuinely reused
  6. The Minnesotan Space Program

Ssto

It has no cargo capacity, but I think it's quite cool
  7. The Minnesotan Space Program

My soyuz

Created a soyuz, it looks terrible, but have fun. It has an LES as well
  8. The Minnesotan Space Program

Solved Has anybody got a way to prevent fairings from detaching?

I'm building a soyuz, and fairings seem to be the only part capable of providing that 'soyuz' feel
  9. The Minnesotan Space Program

ARG-LR

I designed a rocket that goes into leo, and looks pretty cool. Its called the: A Rather Good - Looking Rocket Enjoy!
  10. The Minnesotan Space Program

Reusable rocket

Hello. This is a spaceX style rocket where the booster stage lands. It gets into leo. The main module is an afterthought, not optimized at all, but I've had some fun with it INSTRUCTIONS 1: Raise apoapsis to around 50km (DO NOT TURN IF YOU WANT THE ROCKET BACK AT THE LAUNCH PAD) 2: Detach...