Search results

1. Rito_playz

Team titan entry

im back i guess I just gotta say i love the freedom of 1.5 and theres so many stuff that you couldnt do on 1.3.5... anyways here goes the screenshots launchpad: Earth orbit: Moon orbit: lander... separation? landed lander : Lander back in main ship: back to earth: thats it. the...
  2. Rito_playz

Superfighters

Superfighters is a fighting 2D flash game, another game from my chilhood. You can create a game and fight againist 7 bots, Or just play vs a friend in 1 computer. There are 3 gamemodes: VS mode Stage mode Survival Ill post some screenshots or videos here, also im thinking about creating a...
  3. Rito_playz

GUESS THE GUN

Title says everything, this thread is about guessing the gun! I'll post images of firearms and you have to guess what gun it is. DONT SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE You can also guess the type of ammunition it uses, but it's not requiered The first one: It's easy
  4. Rito_playz

My iss and it's missions

Looks familiar? I just copied every single piece from the CheezyFlakes vid ''How to build the ISS in 2 launches'' BUT i made like 15 or 20 launches, with no cheats In this thread i will post some missions, related to the space station
  5. Rito_playz

Rito's shop

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Rito's shop! here we sell... EVERITHING!!!* From cars... To rockets! Starting with... The F35! (By Cheezyflakes) He's fast He's powerful He got BOMBS! He can HIDE!! He's THE F35 SOLAR RAY II! (wait i already said that) Oh, also, HE CAN EJECT! AND LAND...
  6. Rito_playz

One rocket, one big cargo.

I got the idea of a basic challenge, just put the heaviest and biggest thing that you can in the top of a rocket and send it to LEO. Rules: -No BP editing -No refueling (if the ''thing'' that you are sending to LEO are fuel tanks, you cant refuel from them) -No cheats or mods -Can be a...
  7. Rito_playz

My first Saturn-V Replica (works) (SFS 1.35PC no mods/cheats)

I made my first Saturn-V replica and it works! This is how it looks: And, the proof and the sad part...
  8. Rito_playz

STEF WAS LYING (not that serious)

''No. Once the outer planets are added, I will resume everything under one purchase called ''Full version''. but... what about 1.5?
  9. Rito_playz

Some of my rockets

here i will post some rockets that i made, for what they are and... idk First, the ROS You can land the side boosters, but not re-use them. The top thing is a capsule, 3 ion engines and 2 solar panels... Now, The ROS-L or ROS-Light The same capsule, its just a little bit lighter... that thing is...
  10. Rito_playz

YSFlight

wait let me eat something, in 30 minutes i will explain what this game is. for now i just have a screenshot Say bye, mustang.
  11. Rito_playz

Help with shuttle

Hey, im making a shuttle and i need help with it. (For reach orbit) Just tell me what i need to add or change, and no more. Here is the base
  12. Rito_playz

1.4 In pc?

It will be created?
  13. Rito_playz

My space stations

doofenshmirtz evil incorporated!!!