Search results

1. Anikta

Ban Appeal

Anikta#3782 Discord ID: 715574745487376426 Date: 11/22/2022 Reason for ban: A little unsure, I believe it was for an unintentionally racist comment Why I should be unbanned: While the joke had no bad intentions I failed to realize at the time that this was an international server and it was kind...
  2. Anikta

Saturn INT-21 Because Why Not?

I was originally going to make a Sat V but like... 9 bajillion people have made it so I made and INT-21 Its about 1/2 scale and it can get you almost anywhere. Used it for mt team hawk entry and had a painful excess of fuel (Edit: First INT-21 in the forum?) Now we wait to get our self esteem...
  3. Anikta

Team Titan Entry

I was going to just go to the moon to test my rocket but if I can get rewarded for it I'm in
  4. Anikta

Anikta's Entry

I'm ding it for the tag I'm doing it for the ability to change my profile pic. pics soon
  5. Anikta

My favorite games

1. Rainworld 2. Duskers 3. CS:GO 4.Changed (Puro is a gud boi) and uhhh..... Oh yeah SFS
  6. Anikta

Crew-1

7. Anikta

Hyperloop

Makin a hyperloop based off of virgin hyperloop's Hyperl∞p One. pics soon
  8. Anikta

THE B0RG

THE B0RG ARE COMING FOR YOU
  9. Anikta

Wh-Whaa

Umm
  10. Anikta

NOVA

Presenting the jack of all trades, master of none..... NOVA-1
  11. Anikta

Hrmm

THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY PLEASE READ! ⚠️ There is a Micky Mouse profile that will dm you on any social platform do NOT open the message or even look at it, the message will be “do you wanna play a game” once again, DO NOT open it, the game includes tasks. Some of the tasks are carving a whale...
  12. Anikta

CD Series

The CD rockets are for phase two of the Mass Lunar Colonization Effort, the “successors” to the SL series. (No pics yet)
  13. Anikta

SL Series Rockets

Presenting my first official series of rockets, The SL Solar Launchers. SL-1:And the second (Not really) SL-1CV1:
  14. Anikta

Ok now we’re gonna ohmygod!

Screenshot taken moments before disaster:Sorry for the awful lighting, It was night
  15. Anikta

I need a helping hand

Any idea on how to make the fairing smaller?
  16. Anikta

Apollo 13 recreation

Recreate the Apollo 13 disaster by blowing up the booster of the CSM (Blowing a hole in the SM would do nothing in SFS) and manage to make it back to Earth alive!