Search results

1. Cosmo's fan

Project Snowy Wind

Lol, that was a jk please show us how you do it I don't want to miss at some badass mission
  2. Cosmo's fan

Project Snowy Wind

Hey T, this is wrong leave some of it for us too man
  3. Cosmo's fan

Mercury Exploration

Probably bcz of the increased drag on the left side
  4. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

Thank you!
  5. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

The Xploration Program 7th Mission, Rama Lander The Lunar Surface, Mission Preview, The Rama Lander will be the first mission to try for a soft landing on Lunar Surface, The mission will help scientists to further develop the human exploration vehicles for further mission. Payload and their...
  6. Cosmo's fan

Revamped Builds!

Congrats on that!
  7. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

The Xploration Program 6th Mission, The CLV-10L Preparing for 1st Human Flight, Mission Preview, The CLV-10L is the first Human Rated Launch Vehicle developed by IASRF, which means now humans can leave Earth's Atmosphere to travel ahead into the deep space, the mission is the demonstration of...
  8. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

Ohh, for that you have enough time i think, since i am trying to be real, it will take me atleast 10 years to build The Mighty SLS.:p
  9. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

Yeah trying my best, this is actually a practice for an upcoming grand mission. Btw, thnx
  10. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

The Xploration Program 5th Mission, Ravi Observatory Revealing Solar Mysteries, Mission Preview, The Ravi Observatory will become the first probe intentionally leave the Earth's SOI to study sun and also will take a quick fly by of moon to capture The Trouvaille Probe's remnants. Also, this...
  11. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

The Xploration Program 4th Mission, The Trouvaille Probe Exploring the Lunar Surface, Mission Preview, The Trouvaille Probe will be the first man made object to touch other celestial body.It will become the first probe to communicate and transmit data back to earth from another celestial body...
  12. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

Thnx for the compliment, and also for making the pack!
  13. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

Thnx guys!
  14. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

The Xploration Program 3rd Mission, Coms Sats Expanding the Reach, Mission Overview, This mission focuses on expanding our reach in Earth's SOI, There will 2 satellite launches, 1. Com Sat 1- In Earth's Orbit, For communicating or transferring data from Earth's Orbit to Ground Control 2. Luna...
  15. Cosmo's fan

Sierra Nevada's Dream chaser

Ohhh, i have seen some of them here on the forum, TtTOtW can tell you better.
  16. Cosmo's fan

Terragenesis progress

approx 130 mb, i suppose
  17. Cosmo's fan

Terragenesis progress

Are you talking about walkthrough/gameplay or the size of the game?
  18. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

The Xploration Program 2nd Mission, Xplorer-1 The Lunar Flyby, On pad:- Arm Retracted, and Liftoff!:- 1st stage seperation:- Fairing deployed:- 2nd stage seperation:- LEO achieved:- Payload deployed after parking into an eccentric orbit:- Encounter with the moon after burning the payload...
  19. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

Thnx Ofcourse i like it, after all you made it.
  20. Cosmo's fan

Space Station

It's a cool shuttle boi!
  21. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

Thnx Mars! And yeah it is great!
  22. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

Hiii guys, so i was just searching for challenges in the challenge section when i encountered the IRIS pack thread by Altair, so thought to start a journey in that pack So here are bits from my first mission, Com satellite to LEO nothing interesting, but this is just starting now, On pad:-...
  23. Cosmo's fan

Station Alpha

Okay that station looks good, Soyuz and starliner also doesn't seems to be a problem but the volume or the mass is not that high, that you can't put it up in the LEO in one launch, i know you tried your best but there are many legends here who already got more than 5kt in LEO, you can ask them...
  24. Cosmo's fan

Help me pleaseee

How about you yourself give it a try first, and then ask for help to refine it! This isn't a problem, nobody is perfect!
  25. Cosmo's fan

Dreams of Erganium

We are getting bigger!