Search results

1. Cosmo's fan

The IRIS Adventures

Hiii guys, so i was just searching for challenges in the challenge section when i encountered the IRIS pack thread by Altair, so thought to start a journey in that pack So here are bits from my first mission, Com satellite to LEO nothing interesting, but this is just starting now, On pad:-...
  2. Cosmo's fan

Cosmo's fan Hawk Entry

Soo, the graveyard a bloody decent place to visit if you want to be alone and feeling cold, we guys provide the best tour to Mercury Ahhh i am not good at it anyways here is the mission, Venus assist (saviour) Preparing for an encounter with the Graveyard- Uhh please don't ask for...
  3. Cosmo's fan

Cosmo's Fan Frontier Team Entries

Ahhh some will say i copied it but i had before all of this Presenting my GSLV mk-3
  4. Cosmo's fan

Cosmo's fan Lunar Return Mission

On pad :- Leo :- LLO :- Landed :- Back on Earth :- Mission profile :-
  5. Cosmo's fan

Skilled and Creative Builder (Competition)

So the challenge is to build a station around sun or venus or jupiter with max mass in lowest no. of launches.Rules are pretty simple and are given below. Rules:- 1. Pad assembly is not allowed, means single build grid per launch. 2. Exploits and cheats are not allowed. 3. While building...
  6. Cosmo's fan

SLS

SLS block-1b(cargo) Capacity: 140 tons to LEO SLS block-2(cargo) Capacity:185 tons to LEO Comparison on pad: BPs-: