Search results

1. Octacorpus

Octa's Files

Old crap ship for you guys (pretty bad, one of the first things I did with bp edit), high number of parts Rocket LinkRocket Link Credits or mention me when use and that shiets, be free to modify and that The mechanisms that the ship has may no longer work because it was done in previous...
  2. Octacorpus

Octa's Files

UNSC Gladius Corvette Enjoy and modify it if you want, but give credits when you use it Rocket Link Pathfinder for ya guys... only use in orbit, +600 parts, enjoy destroying shits with the missile... please credits to ortoconpus or parrot lord(me) if you use it or if...
  3. Octacorpus

Octa's Files

Master Chief pissing lol Rocket Link
  4. Octacorpus

Octa's Files

Here I'll post al my important sfs blueprints, I'm to lazy to do a new extensive text of each bp, so I'll copy-paste everything from discord, enjoy the bps :P THE UNSC LOGO 45m width logo, can be placed over fairings of big width Note: weighs like 7000 tons Rocket Link
  5. Octacorpus

Pathfinder & C-5 Development Thread (Shuttle and Plane) FAM Recreation

Thanks for the support friend, there are quite a few hours of work involved in this project
  6. Octacorpus

Update, now I finished the main outline of the c-5, then I will add the details and mechanisms, for now it is complete Quite a few things need to be fixed,like the ugly wing
  7. Octacorpus

Thanks for starting to see this thread guys... Since my last important creation Forgestar X-19 I haven't been posting anything because I was working on something important, a recreation of the FAM shuttle Pathfinder, in this thread you will be able to see what my progress was until I finished...
  8. Octacorpus

Altaïr's crazy stuff

Crazy stuff, You never cease to amaze me
  9. Octacorpus

Altaïr's crazy stuff

I remember that when I did that challenge it took me quite a few hours and I landed almost without fuel, you are definitely crazy
  10. Octacorpus

Interstellar SFS collab development thread (w/ Octa)

Oh yes, in the end it took an unexpected, but really beautiful shape After more than a month of work, here it is finished, equipped with our vehicles. Close view of the vehicles We leave you a trailer of the mission so you can see a demonstration Click Here
  11. Octacorpus

Image Cover Mod

I'm going to use it to make a fantastic shuttle I loved the mod!!
  12. Octacorpus

Halo things in SFS

New project some refrences
  13. Octacorpus

VTOL AND VEHICLE FINISHED (soon gif) Some slight changes made to the ship and added interesting docking ports, soon i'll post a gif of how it works
  14. Octacorpus

Altaïr Orion Sportgus Mooncrasher Marmilo Time to wake up New big updates in the project This is the progress that zTallsRobot did, some docking port modules that we haven't finished and a couple of centrifuge rings He also started the main truss section that still wip Now my turn I...
  15. Octacorpus

There hasn't been any progress in a while because my PC broke down, and zTalls is working on another rocket for the mission But here is a small comparison of the progress
  16. Octacorpus

Moar progress I did it this morning while watching adventure time Maybe I recycled some pieces
  17. Octacorpus

Some progress on what I'm doing, maybe the shuttle and vehicle will be complete this weekend Hangar opens its doors VTOL and wheels retracted VTOL again ( The mechanism can be deployed at high speeds ) Landing and door open Vehicle
  18. Octacorpus

Moon's real life projects thread

I want to see the result soon, I didn't know you do this kind of things
  19. Octacorpus

Team Judges

I would like to be part of the judging team, if there is still a vacancy available
  20. Octacorpus

Are you going to abandon us? I will wait for your return. Maybe it's not a weight lifter But it's going to have an interesting design with strange mechanisms, maybe tomorrow you'll see how it works:p Here you have a small preview .
  21. Octacorpus

I'm also very excited o_O For now the important thing is to have motivation to want to do the project :p:p I couldn't expect less from you Altaïr, it's been a long time since I've made an interesting thread and this is my opportunity to contribute good content again[TEA]
  22. Octacorpus

Hello guys, long time without getting involved in a project that is not from halo. I am very proud to make such an important collaboration, and thanks to zTallsRobot for getting involved in this project with me Now let's get to the important topic, for this mission, despite already being...
  23. Octacorpus

Halo things in SFS

Private, i know you are "spy", Please stop harassing me in all communities, you are annoying.