Search results

1. Alecs

Saturn 5 final release (no bp-edit)

After separate hours of works put into this rocket (Saturn 5) this is the best I could come up with Some notes : - fully vanilla - stages - super efficient - intentionally slow Hope u enjoy a ride on this monster Make sure to alert me if there is some sort of error I'm glad to be a part of...
  2. Alecs

CZ 7 (Long March 7)

My own recreation of the Chinese carrier rocket "CZ7" v-c × credit is not neccessary just don't claim it as yours IMPORTANT SIDENOTE : - make sure to turn on all the clipped engines × Report to me if there is an issue
  3. Alecs

My last challenge for team hawk (shuttle)

Noclip vanilla shuttle (fully functional) - no cheats were used - everything was made by me no copy nor inspiration,etc - I know the shuttle is ugly it's just because I rushed it and i made it yesterday so it's still in progress _ hope this gets approved
  4. Alecs

Alecs team hawk entry

First challenge : DLC 600 tons to orbit -rocket used : just a custom overkill rocket
  5. Alecs

Alecs team frontier entry

My old Long march 6 1:1 scale vanilla clipped Mars return mission Space station build First module : hab and solar panels launched on Saturn 5 cargo block (513) Second module : soyuz spacecraft as escape pod and a docking port launched on N1 L3 Third module : pusher for orbital operations...
  6. Alecs

Alecs moon return

Liftoff First stage separation Second stage sep Orbit performed Pushing to the moon Lunar orbit correction Docking Moon orbit performed Deorbit and landing Touchdown of the Soviet lander Ascent and docking with the soyuz orbiter Back to earth Touchdown!
  7. Alecs

Long march 2F + shenzhou spacecraft (vanilla)

Chinese long march 2F with the Chinese spacecraft shenzhou used for crewed missions to space stations IMPORTANT SIDENOTE : make sure to turn on all the clipped engines -hope you enjoy it also make sure to ask if there is any problem
  8. Alecs

That random dude second ban appeal

That random dude#4075 Discord ID : 727658761489219687 Ban date : 18 November 2020 Reason for ban : causing chain Why should i be unbanned : this time i was present to my ban basically i posted this something like this emote precisely the Turkish salt fingers then almost 7 oers posted it and...
  9. Alecs

Arianespace Vega 1 (vanilla)

10. Alecs

Ares 1 ( vanilla )

Ares 1 my recreation comes with Orion spacecraft
  11. Alecs

Saturn IB (vanilla)

My own recreation of saturn IB , mainly used for crewed missions to dock with space stations
  12. Alecs

SLS block 1B Cargo (full vannila)

Ps : sorry for the glitching im still learning how to make proper SRBS hope you enjoy it
  13. Alecs

Landing pad for outer planets

Instructions in the following images :
  14. Alecs

N1 (full vanilla/not accurate)

Ps : the rocket is inaccurate in terms of details however i belive the stages are accurate , complains and praises are welcome for improvements! -How to use : -First stage = get out of earth atmosphere -Secons stage = circulate -Third stage = perform orbit -Fourth stage = push to moon -Fifth...
  15. Alecs

Sputnik 1 + R7 (birthday)

Since its 4 October the day where USSR launched sputnik 1 to orbit earth i decided to share my Sputnik with you Ps : first stage boosters credits to sfs orbital
  16. Alecs

Surface landing rocket

Just decided to share my average lander i use to land on different planets it weights 300+ tons 4 stages it comes with my old heavy carry rocket trex mk1
  17. Alecs

Saturn 5 my cut (updated/full vanilla)

List of changes : -twr balanced to 1.03 -second stage now can get you to leo -escape tower added -better painting and structure -the rocket now looks like the actual one -more efficient and twr friendly to upper stages due frontier engines spam -------------------- Hope you enjoy this rocket...
  18. Alecs

Vega 1 + tower

Vega rocket with a tower to add a little fun to liftoff sequence hope you enjoy it!
  19. Alecs

New glenn my cut

My own new glenn i made myself used for meduim lift with a resuable first stage
  20. Alecs

Single launch space station

Just a simple space station to assemble in 1 launch Ps : the second stage is useless since the first stage can get you to HEO unless you wanna get to another planet's orbit
  21. Alecs

Heavy lander

Heavy lander blunderbird mostly used to land on planets with thick atmosphere
  22. Alecs

Orbital double landing system

An orbital probe with two landers capable of getting back to the main probe Ps : the first stage efficiency will impress you :)
  23. Alecs

Single launch moon base +2 rovers

Single launch moon base with 2 rovers and a efficient rocket :)
  24. Alecs

Balanced rocket

Above all feedbacks of my previous rockets this is the best I could come up with
  25. Alecs

Sedna mk 3

A rocket with a resuable first stage the TWR is high and the rocket is heavy so it's easy to breach the atmosphere