Search results

1. SouthwestSpaceFlight

1.5 Shuttles thread

technically it's a pretty stable launch so I could go both ways, but for the most part I let it naturally lean over backwards as the atmosphere becomes thinner and then when main tank fuel is around 30% I jettison the shuttle and finish my orbital maneuver, I appreciate you noticing that. It's...
  2. SouthwestSpaceFlight

Soyuz-5 proposed launch vehicle

It shouldn't make circles unless you are starting your gravity turn away too early, do you have a screenshot of what you built?
  3. SouthwestSpaceFlight

1.5 Shuttles thread

My progress so far
  4. SouthwestSpaceFlight

Functional Silo Missile Launch

Here's a new blueprint I've been working on, it is a functional launch from Silo setup. It currently has a Titan II missile replica but you could take that out and replace it with any rocket that fits within the silo. Hope you enjoy! BP Edit - No Overlapping - Yes SFS Version - 1.5 Thrust to...
  5. SouthwestSpaceFlight

All my videos so far (Southwest Space Flight)

New video just uploaded
  6. SouthwestSpaceFlight

All my videos so far (Southwest Space Flight)

Here's a collection of my current uploaded videos, I try to upload at minimum one a week. There's actually one currently uploading so I will share a sneak peek title screen. I will update this thread as new videos get posted. most of the blueprints for these rockets are available in the...
  7. SouthwestSpaceFlight

Functional Strong back Launch Pad

My take on a functional strong back launch pad BP Edit - No Overlapping - No SFS Version - 1.5 Thrust to weight ratio - NA Stages - 2 Video of it in use-
  8. SouthwestSpaceFlight

Rocket Lab Electron w/ Launchpad and payload

Thank you I appreciate it
  9. SouthwestSpaceFlight

Rocket Lab Electron w/ Launchpad and payload

My iteration of Rocket Labs Electron rocket with launch pad and full small sat payload, also integrated parachutes in the first stage for first stage recovery BP Edit - No Overlapping - Yes SFS Version - 1.5 Thrust to weight ratio - 1.18 w/full payload 1.23 without Stages - 2 Video of it in...
  10. SouthwestSpaceFlight

SpaceX Starship

Thank you for pointing that out, sorry about that
  11. SouthwestSpaceFlight

SpaceX Starship

My iteration of SpaceX new super heavy lift prototype, Starship BP Edit - No Overlapping - Yes SFS Version - 1.5 Thrust to weight ratio - 2.36 Stages - 2 Video of it in use via my YouTube channel-
  12. SouthwestSpaceFlight

Video of it in action from my YouTube channel
  13. SouthwestSpaceFlight

This is my iteration of the proposed Russian Soyuz-5 lift vehicle BP Edit - No Overlapping - No SFS Version - 1.5 Thrust to weight ratio - 1.88 Stages - 2
  14. SouthwestSpaceFlight

China Longmarch 9 proposed super heavy

First time posting first time sharing. This is my iteration of the proposed Chinese Long March 9 super heavy lift vehicle BP Edit - No Overlapping - Yes SFS Version - 1.5 Thrust to weight ratio - 1.21 Stages - 3