Search results

1. C

Titan III-C MOL

Personally, if I post something on here, and make it readily available to people, I'm kinda giving up my thoughts to it, because I've given it willfully top the public.
  2. C

Titan III-C MOL

I happen to recall some complaining regarding that pack, because they weren't all his original works.
  3. C

Titan III-C MOL

No offense, but ranking systems no matter how well intentioned are rather childish. Top be honest also, I've rarely seen mentorship and instead seen straight out criticism, especially by moderators.
  4. C

Titan III-C MOL

I'll admit, SSA has very good work, I enjoy his works very much. They need tweeks here and there, but they're probably some of the best. It's unfortunate that their is elitest attitude, that kind of thinking really screws not only the creator, but others who might emulate that creativity...
  5. C

Titan III-C MOL

Won't see any truly amazing material either, because people have been scared away.
  6. C

Titan III-C MOL

Guess I'm completely wrong about the absolute lack of amazing artwork here. Obviously I'm not seeing it. I guess everything I said was absolutely wrong and has not even an ounce of evidence to back any of it up.
  7. C

Titan III-C MOL

It just gets old is all I'm saying. Very little creativity really exists here anymore, YouTube and reddit have numerous posts per day. On here, it's luck to see new interesting material and creativity every few weeks.
  8. C

Titan III-C MOL

The thing that irritates me the most about anything in the category of social media regarding SFS, is when someone shows off their fancy thing they make and essentially rubs people's faces in the fact that they'll never get a chance to try out their creation. People learn best from experience...
  9. C

Titan III-C MOL

Sure, letting others use and play with things is the whole reason for even taking the time to make things. That's something this forum often forgets, including the people in charge of it.
  10. C

Ultimate historical rocket pack

If anyone wants a single launch space station I've got two that I put together a while ago, they're not the ISS, but they will make orbit and they do look decent.
  11. C

Titan III-C MOL

You'll like the changes, I did, I wanted it to be a lot more realistic and a lot easier to turn into a Titan IV.
  12. C

[IRIS Pack] Project Hermes: Manned Mercury Landing Mission Debrief

It does, though I haven't really thought of an overly amazing way of doing that. I just overlapped a bunch of stuff, and it's probably only close to maybe three quarters complete. I haven't started on the more forward sections. The lander and ascent vehicle are going to be a very ambitious...
  13. C

[IRIS Pack] Project Hermes: Manned Mercury Landing Mission Debrief

I like this project, it reminds me of the Boeing project I'm working on little by little for a Mars mission.
  14. C

Titan III-C MOL

Here's the Titan IIIC MOL. These are still in version 1.51, I haven't chosen to update sfs currently.
  15. C

Titan III-C MOL

Here are the pictures of the Saturn Ib, Skylab, and the Titan IIIC MOL. As a special bonus, a Gemini capsule docked with the Agena target vehicle.
  16. C

Titan III-C MOL

I've got a really great Skylab that I put together with the absolute best Saturn V for sfs made by Pointy. His blueprint even came in handy for making a really good Saturn Ib.
  17. C

Titan III-C MOL

Would you be interested in an updated and somewhat more realistic version of this blueprint and possibly a few others?
  18. C

Soviet N1 rocket - SSA

Absolutely beautiful N-1. Only minor gripe, is that the 7K-LOK Soyuz spacecraft used fuel cells and had no solar panels. Still a great N-1 though.
  19. C

Titan III-C MOL

It's not, but I did make an Agena after I found a good Atlas to slap it on.
  20. C

Titan III-C MOL

Sometimes, otherwise I'm trying to find ways to fill gaps no one else has bothered with. It's gotten pretty dull seeing nothing but starship, falcon 9 and heavy, blue origin, Soyuz, Saturn V, and SLS.
  21. C

Titan III-C MOL

I think I cannibalized the first stage and boosters and second stage from one, the Gemini capsule from another, and the MOL I put together myself. All of the sections have major tweaks made to them to more closely fit the design of the Titan III-C as best as I could. I believe the whole second...
  22. C

Ares IV

Thank you for your response. It's nice to see someone finally respond to what I put together and not tie it to the NASA Constellation program that was cancelled only to basically become the Artemis/SLS program. It was a frustrating project trying to make this thing look like the one in the...
  23. C

Ares IV

Like I said, not the NASA Ares program. It's from the Star Trek Voyager episode One Small Step
  24. C

Ares IV

Forgot to upload the blueprints. There are two different versions that I've made so far, the MKII is by far the best. The first is the MKI, the second is the MKII.
  25. C

Ares IV

Well, in the Star Trek Voyager episode, they didn't exactly go into detail about a launch vehicle. https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ares_IV?mobile-app=