Search results

1. Soyuzturtle

Chapter 2: See that army , gunner? I don't want to.

First of all , thank you to all the people who have wished me happy birthday and congratulated me on being here a whole year. Really doesn't seem like it's a year already does it? Since this time last year I've developed immensely purely thanks to people like Earl , Horus , Blazer ,Joe and...
  2. Soyuzturtle

Recruitment office

The Pyronian Truce is now hiring! Three lucky candidates will be chosen as new permanent members of the Truce as we gear up to settle in the Mrya system , Erganium. Join the discord here to find more information on it. You'll be up against candidates from all three communities so we'll only be...
  3. Soyuzturtle

Ksp Vulcan

Recently I've been working on a Vulcan bomber on Kerbal Space Program. That's my progress on it as of last night. Don't have a picture of its current state right now though. I'm putting some good effort into this so it has all the accurate elevons , flaps etc as well as a fuel probe , bomb bay...
  4. Soyuzturtle

Halo

Merry Christmas everyone! This was supposed to be my Christmas gift to the forum but it ended up taking longer than expected. I'm building halo vehicles and sharing the blueprints. Every update will be fairly rare since I have other SFS projects and this is very time consuming. However , I will...
  5. Soyuzturtle

Black arrow ( lipstick rocket )

I've decided to release the rocket which I built for team frontier , the black arrow. The black arrow rocket was a small British rocket developed in the late 60s and early 70s. It was designed to launch small satellites into low Earth orbit. Though the project was cancelled in 1971 , it...
  6. Soyuzturtle

My entry ( team frontier )

Here's my mars return mission. I also landed on Phobos because I had enough fuel for it. I'll share the rest of the pictures in another post.
  7. Soyuzturtle

My entry ( team titan )

I will post my entry here when I've done it. Does this challenge require that it has to be a capsule we return or can I do something like a sample return?
  8. Soyuzturtle

My entry

Proud to be the first member of team hawk ( hopefully )! First I'm entering my hawk shuttle for both the shuttle and the fully reusable spacecraft categories. I'll include my last entry in another post.
  9. Soyuzturtle

Is there any way I can dock?

I'm making a crate for rovers but I cannot find any way to get the crate and the rover to dock here. If I try to make either one any closer to eachother the rover can't move inside the crate. Is there any way to get it to dock as it is or do you guys have any ideas to change the crate to let...
  10. Soyuzturtle

Korolev rocket

Named after the great rocket scientist Sergei Korolev , this rocket is a super heavy re-usable launch vehicle. It can carry over 100 tonnes to LEO. I am going to use it primarily as a means of getting tugs and fuel cells to orbit instead of my previous method of strapping MOAR BOOSTERS to the...
  11. Soyuzturtle

Colony fleet

This thread is a kinda continuation of my Endurance thread where I will build the ships of my colony fleet. The colony fleet is a series of large space vessels designed to colonise the orbits of other selestial objects. The ships will perform various tasks including habitation , refueling ...
  12. Soyuzturtle

Centurion rocket

Due to the retirement of this rocket in my space agency , I am releasing it to everyone here! The centurion is a super heavy lift rocket capable of bringing up to 120 tonnes into LEO. I hope you will all enjoy it! Feel free to make modifications yourself but I'm not going to be updating this...
  13. Soyuzturtle

The London Project

I am proud to announce my next project in my colonization of the solar system! The London Project will build cities on the moon , Mars , Phobos and possibly Deimos and Venus. The cities will have crew habitats , science experiments , rovers , launch capabilities , refueling capabilities and...
  14. Soyuzturtle

Launch pad decoration

I'm taking a break from my main project ( Endurance ) to do something else. My launch pad has always looked rather bland so I'm going to add some building on and around it. I've started of with a VAB , obviously very close but oh well. Turns out one of the hardest things about doing this is...
  15. Soyuzturtle

Undocking

On normal sized docking ports ( the smallest ones ) , for some reason they won't undock. Not sure if this is something to do with me or a glitch in the game?
  16. Soyuzturtle

Endurance colony ship

In this thread I will show the development and the missions of my first colony ship , Endurance. Along with Endurance will come a variety of support spacecraft which I will also show off here. The primary mission of Endurance is to perform scientific activities in Mars orbit. Secondary...
  17. Soyuzturtle

US carrier to Spanish radio conversation

I would make this a profile post but it doesn't let me post pics there. I found this funny radio conversation between a US aircraft carrier and some Spaniards. I looked but I couldn't find any transcripts so I made one myself ( I copied it down from a yt video on my phone )
  18. Soyuzturtle

Star clipper

Here is my new launch system which I'll be using alot for small and medium payloads for a while. It's reusable except for the side boosters , can bring over 50 tonnes to LEO and further which in flight refueling. It can even land on multiple planets in one flight with its multiple parachutes and...
  19. Soyuzturtle

Halo

I'm building a series of halo ( the best first person shooter game ) themed spacecraft! My first is Cairo station from halo 2. It is a space station in Earth orbit which was used in the battle of Earth with its MAC ( Magnetic Accelerator Cannon) to defend humanity and the UNSC fleet from the...
  20. Soyuzturtle

YouTube

I want to start making videos on YouTube about sfs but I have zero inspiration. Could you guys give me some ideas on what type of videos I should make or what topic of video? Also if you guys have any advice on making videos , it would be very much appreciated if you share it.
  21. Soyuzturtle

Soyuz

I just realised I have never built a proper Soyuz replica despite it being my favourite spacecraft so that's what I've done. Right now it's only the capsule and I haven't made a replica launch system but once I have , I'll upload it here!
  22. Soyuzturtle

Base game

On the free version of the game ( on Android ) , can you use texture packs?
  23. Soyuzturtle

ksp flags

This is the thread for custom flags in ksp. here are some that i have made with ms paint. (btw 'SHS' means ' space habitation systems ' )
  24. Soyuzturtle

IWM Duxford

Some pics I took today from the imperial war museum Duxford. Spitfire Concorde Lancaster , Vulcan tail and a Sunderland Catalina Dc-3 and f-15 SR-71 B-52 Stratofortress , F-15 and A-10 warthog B-50 superfortress U-2 I got some pictures of some tanks there too , I might make a separate...
  25. Soyuzturtle

Starship

This is my (semi) replica of starship and superheavy. When you drop the 1st stage , you have to activate all of the obvious engines but also the valiant engine clipped into the rocket otherwise you won't reach orbit. Once your in orbit you can disable it for extra efficiency. I also recommend...