Search results

1. AstroThis

The Moon Tour

The reference guy
  2. AstroThis

The Moon Tour

I'm just a patient guy who like challenges... I always do challenges too hard for me but when I finish them... That's an emotion unbelievable
  3. AstroThis

The Moon Tour

Am I the "Mad Astronaut" ? In my bag for my holydays I took my blue stick and my battery ! You know what I do with that ;);)
  4. AstroThis

The Moon Tour

That's in my mind to do a Tour of every launchable object in the DLC so... But if you want to be the first, do it no problem
  5. AstroThis

The Moon Tour

Great job dude !!!! I'm proud to see that I'm not the only mad astronaut to do that !! I hope you'll have the same rank as me !!
  6. AstroThis

The Moon Tour

Can we see that green Maus ?
  7. AstroThis

Share your favorite music

Every morning in my bedroom at 7a.m. My hand on my heart comrade
  8. AstroThis

My first shuttle !

With a 2 stages rocket. I'll send a screenshot when I'll have the time for ;)
  9. AstroThis

My first shuttle !

But there's not a Blue texture :eek::eek::eek:
  10. AstroThis

Missile-Launcher

This Launcher is inspired by the work of Space One. I saw one his video and he did a missile-launcher but it can only send missile by the left or by the right, but not to the each side, si I created a Launcher that can send missile to the right and the left.
  11. AstroThis

My first shuttle !

Sorry, I didn't understood the humour...
  12. AstroThis

My first shuttle !

I'll ask for a name when the shuttle is finished like that there's no problem about aesthetic
  13. AstroThis

Missile-Launcher

During a moment, I saw that some persons on Reddit and a few here are making some weapons. It reminded me that one day I made a missile-launcher, the first non-rocket and non-Rover vehicule. Here it is : (Not awesome I know)
  14. AstroThis

My first shuttle !

Because I love this forum, I decided to name all my shuttle in honor of some SFSer who are on the forum. Who want to give her/his name to my shuttle ?
  15. AstroThis

My first shuttle !

I tested my shuttle door and it works well !! I'm really happy. The rocket is fixed too. It will be time to manage a mission with it !
  16. AstroThis

Watchmojo Top 10 Reasons The Forum is Better than the Discord/Reddit

When I read this thread, it was hard for me to breath in because I laugh such a long time :D:D. Thank everyone, and rayman, for that really funny moment. Now I understand the title of Horus Lupercal !!
  17. AstroThis

Our Mission to Mars

Best SFS video of all the time !
  18. AstroThis

My first shuttle !

It was very hard to get in orbit so I have to work on my rocket which put my shuttle in LEO but for the first that was very cool. I have to test the door too. When the rocket and the door will be ok, I'll test the maximum payload weight I can put in
  19. AstroThis

Sfs 1.5 moon rover

Multiple rockets and shuttles of course ! That's TtTOtW
  20. AstroThis

The Moon Tour

I just saw that I have a rank : "Tour de Lune" which mean in english : Moon Tour" !!! I don't know who give me that but I love you !!! I'm si happy thank you very much !!
  21. AstroThis

Sfs 1.5 moon rover

Btw : By the way
  22. AstroThis

Sfs 1.5 moon rover

Would be a plagiarism ?? With no crédit to the creator ??
  23. AstroThis

Sfs 1.5 moon rover

That's not the moon but Rhea;)
  24. AstroThis

My first shuttle !

I just create my first space shuttle. It is largely inspired by some of spacecraft I saw in the forum. What do you think about it ?